PLEASE, Y'ALL OUT THERE

by Physio 39 Replies latest jw friends

• City Fan
    City Fan

Here's a word I don't usually use with Man U fans -

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

(especially after some rather good recent posts!)

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Congrats, Dansk! And Physio, it's nice to hear from you. Hope that you'll feel like posting more often. I don't think that I've responded to many posts by Dansk, but I almost always read them and have appreciated what I've read thus far.

Dana

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

But...I am also delighted to convey my CONGRATULATIONS to Dansk!

1000 posts +

My kindest congratulations to you Dansk. It's great to have you here. You do indeed, make a big difference.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Best wishes,
    Rayzorblade

• shamus
    shamus

Dansk,

Your posts really get me thinking.... this board would not be the same without you. I was pretty worried about you when you were gone for a while...

Hey, congrats! It's easy to forget these things when there are so many people on this board!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Way to go Dansk !

Glad you got over the "blues"

and are back with us in all your glory !

I now assign you S.I.T.H Status....................

• Dansk
    Dansk

A sincere thanks to EVERYONE!!!!!!!

I genuinely didn’t know Physio was sneaking upstairs to the computer to post her message – but now I’ve read all your replies I’m glad she did. I’m overwhelmed!!

I consider you all my TRUE friends and I love you dearly. You’ve helped more than you’ll EVER know!

City Fan, we’ve just got to meet up some day – you’re so close by!

Love to all,

Dansk

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Dansk, you were the author of the first post I ever read on this board. Thanks for all your input and CONGRATULATIONS!

worldlygirl

• Dansk
    Dansk

P.S. What does SITH mean?

Dansk

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

SITH are on the dark side of the force i.e, Darth Mal etc.

Welcome Jedi Dansk!!

Hugs

Cassi

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Physio, I hope I got your name right,,,,,,,,nice to have you posting too. My husband also introduced me to this site, and it was the best thing to happen to me. I have disassociated myself from the JW, back in August of last year , and I dont think I would have been able to without all the support I had from people here.

It truly made a huge difference in my life, to have a place to talk things out, to make new friends, and to learn new things.

Dansk,,,,,,,,, your post always have such passion in them and I try to keep up with what is happening with your family. I hope that things will continue on a good path for your family. How are your kids doing btw?

Congrats and hugs to Dansk and Family,,,,,,,,,,,Dede/LyinEyes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit