All depression sufferers (past/present) please read

by WildHorses 46 Replies latest watchtower medical

• heianderen
    heianderen

Hi, I tell you my personal experience. When a was a teenager I've got severely depressed for several years, the first year I was always on the bed, the pain was so intense that I contemplated the posibility of killing myself (actually I can say that I semi-tried it) Pills wasn't the solution for me, I think that pills help when one is so depresed that is the only way to avoid suicide. Pills creates dependence, and have too many secondary efects. I think pills are only a crutch.

Now, I am not depresed. The solution for me was orthomolecular treatment -some scientist thinks that this kind of medicine is a fraud, personally by my investigation I think that is more advanced that the "ortodox" medicine in several aspects- by means of this treatment I started to sleep well, and to feel more energized, balanced, healthy , and motivated, and this gave me the strength to solve some personality issues that depressed me (perfeccionism, shyness, obsesiveness). Finaly I can say that I've won the battle. Im sure that there is a way open also for you.

Carlos G.

• wednesday
    wednesday

WH,

how are u now? Did u se the doc? I have high B/p too and am struggling with depressin. mostly related to a sleep disorder..

weds

• fairy
    fairy

well, i am on 30mg cipramil a day as i suffer depression and sometimes i get anxiety attacks.

But there is a herb you should check out called........St.Johns wort. I cant take it because i am on depression tablets but that herb is for depression....please check it out....either on the internet or information from health food shops.

• shamus
    shamus

I currently take 30mg Paxil. I also take 500mg Niacin and 50mg Zinc b/c of the disorder....

If anyone has any questins as to what causes this disease, pm me anytime. You will be suprised and happy to find a solution to your disease!

Shamus.

• fairy
    fairy

first of all, people with bipolar disorder shouldnt really take st.johns wort

http://alertpubs.com/stjohnswort.htm

Before anyone takes this herb, check it out properly whether it is for you .

Dont stop taking what your on just to take the herb.

Make sure you see your doctor about it first.

• SadElder
    SadElder

Having been on Zoloft for about two years or so I can tell you it made a world of difference it my outlook. I never would have believed it. I have recently started taking B-12 injections as a supplement to this. Some think that you can eventually abandon the psycotropic meds and just use regular doses of B-12 and mega B or other type B multiple. I do notice a change in my outlook after several months of this. Ask your physician.

• obiwan
    obiwan

I think I need to reevaluate myself. I just answered yes to all of those questions, I've been this way for months!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit