by heather_66350 44 Replies latest jw friends

• heather_66350
    heather_66350

hey everyone. im new here. i was invited here by coldredrain.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Welcome Heather! Share a bit about your story with us when you feel up to it. Are you still in the organization? Freshly out? Or have you been out a while?

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Howdy Heather....how are you? Glad you are here.

And oh yes: Welcome to the forum.

• heather_66350
    heather_66350

i live with my mother who is a witness. i still go to the meetings and all that stuff, because i still live with her, i'm trying to keep the peace, plus if i dont then i wont have anywhere to live. but i'm just waiting to get a chance to get out now, and as soon as i can i'll leave. its to stressful to be a witness, expecailly with a mother like mine, she is extremely strict, not the life i want to live. not really too much of a story i know, but hopefully it helps some.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

HEY! I see you made it! Welcome aboard!

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Hi Heather... welcome to the forum.... you are going to LOVE it...

• heather_66350
    heather_66350

hey everyone, thanks for the welcome :)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Heather, I can understand your predicament. My wife's brother is only 17 and has to play the JW game, but once he moves out he's going to leave the organization. Best of luck!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi heather!

I've briefly chatted a few times with CRR, and I admit I don't know him well. Sometimes it gets a bit rough here but the friends I've made have changed my life Stick with us, both of ya! Life after the WTS gets better than you can ever imagine

Craig

• heather_66350
    heather_66350

yea, life after a witness has got to be a hell of alot better than it is now, my mother is always talking about how if i dont get straightened out then life is only gonna be ruff, but i dont see how it can be any worse than it is now, plus all the ex-jws i've meet seem to be pretty happy to be out of it. so yea i cant wait.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit