WITNESS BUSINESS PARTNERS FROM HELL

by Mary 24 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Mary,

Really? I have yet to hear ONE situation where it ever turned out good. - Mary

Here's ONE..........and I have more......tell me if you'd like me to post more GOOD experiences working with witnesses. I've had many.........and I've had some terrible ones too. It's not ALL black/white - we left the WTBTS so we wouldn't have to think in black/white anymore. I try not to.

1. I worked for a fine elder in Augusta, GA for 10 years. My husband worked for him approx. 18 years. YES - we did argue sometimes..........but damn! I've argued with Worldly people too! He was - and I'm sure still is - an honest man. I liked him a lot too - so did my husband. And I liked his wife too. She gave that man hell sometimes.....funny couple.

We bought out his territory & the deal was straight up on both sides.

2. We bought from a group of elders another property - and they lied, cheated, used Bible against us, lied on their appraisal and the list goes on. Black hearted pigs - all of them.

But just because we were burned by a group of jw pigs......doesn't mean that all jw's are like that. Afterall............we were ALL jw's - and if we were to extend that thought...............then when we were jw's - we were lying thieves too.

And I wasn't - and am not now either. Of course, I lie occasionally....but usually about my weight.

waiting

• shamus
    shamus

Ha.

Don't ever hire Jduds. They always said that they were the best people to work for / hire. That's a load of bull.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

I have hired a few JWs over the past couple of years at a relatively large construction/manufacturing company. Out of six, one is still working there. Among the worst were a Purchasing Agent who got upset and quit over something silly and destroyed some very important records before he left, and a machine operator who missed so many days I was about to fire him before he just went MIA without calling or officially resigning. There was also one laborer in the plant who always wanted special consideration to leave for meetings, get time off for assemblies, etc. One of them I just outright fired for being completely worthless.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Before it went to court the sister was able to cough up the money and the father insisted that she also pay the filing fees which she did. It caused A LOT of embarrassment for the sister and she was publically reproved.

Well my god, miracles never cease...........someone who was an underhanded Witness actually got what they deserved.............

Notice it was the outsider Dad who wouldn't play by the Tower's rules who got the result. Yet, after seeing how the system only dispenses justice when there has been outside interference, the daughter is still a Dub! Go figure!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

As for posts suggesting not hiring people who are Dubs, you'd never get away with that under most anti-discrimination regimes. However, you can make it hard for Dubs to accept a job because of the kind of business you run. Eg, if a restaurant, make it clear that all employees must sing Happy Birthday to customers; if a newsagent, mixed business or bottle(liquor) shop, stipulate that all employess have to work the tobacco counter at some stage. Of course, running a tobacconists or a brothel (legal here in Oz) will probably save you even having to interview any of them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit