Who'da thunk it? I mean...really

by arrowstar 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Wow Arrowstar! Seems Jehovah has answered your prayers. He always takes care of his faithful servants.

Hang in there :)

Things always get better. Eventually

• happyout
    happyout

Arrowstar,

I'm glad things worked out for you! When things got tight for me, I pawned my jewelry to pay my bills and buy food. I know what it's like to be on the edge in regards to money.

Credit cards are dangerous, but also helpful in getting people over the rough spots. It sounds like you have your head on straight regarding their use, so I doubt you will have problems.

Good luck to you!!

Happyout

• Emma
    Emma

Arrowstar, I'm glad things worked out for you. I a divorced mom and am still learning to trust that things will work out. Reading the end of your post gave me a great reminder for my own situation. Let us know how things go.

Emma

• sandy
    sandy

My credit?? good?? The woman is insane but who am I to tell her that at a moment like this.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Thank you ALL for your kind words and thoughts. It means a great deal to me.

Things are going to be just fine. I know this but it's still good to hear it from others.

*bighugstoyouallformakingmyday*

Arrowstar

• avengers
    avengers

Wow.
    From what I gather here and there you are a good person.
    You deserve a break. Don't go on a spending-spree though.
    You gotta pay it all back.!
    Andy...

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Avengers -

Thank you so much.

Arrowstar

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((AS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

my heroineeee hope your new place works out beyond all your expectations

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((primitivegenius)) You little sweetie...thank you

Arrowstar

• cat1759
    cat1759

Arrowstar,

Just reading through past posts. This one is precious! The love the Universe (God) can be seen through this experience. A time when you felt so hopeless but wouldn't give up, you just kept going. You made choices out of love this day, not fear. You stepped up to the plate to put the application in not sure how things were going to turn out. Had you not taken the opportunity presented it would have soon passed.

The tire incident brought back some old memories. Yep, dad showing me how to change one. What I have found through life is that a flat tire can actually save your life. Maybe the reason all this happened was because God was telling you he is still with you. He was still holding your hand.

Congratulations!

Cathy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit