Crackdown on Inactive ones?

by ScoobySnax 23 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

Scooby, I'm glad the elders treat you nice. Many of us have not had that particular type of experience. My experience with them was much less than friendly. The last one to talk to me hung up on me.

• jws
    jws

This might be their Jan-Mar campaign. Check out this thread from caspian: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/39478/1.ashx

This covers the elders meeting he was at where they announced it. The campaign went on Jan-Mar and was finally announced to the public in one of the KMs, probably the March one people are talking about.

I was never contacted. I asked my dad to let me know whether anyone asked for my contact info. So far as I know, nobody did. Of course, I live several hundred miles away. And due to some hopping around right before I became inactive, who knows where my publisher records ended up?

Not that I want these elders to find and recover anyone. But it's kind of amazing that these "shepherds of the flock" had to wait for a special mandate to go in search of the lost sheep and even then, not until the WTBS said "GO" in January. It wasn't like anybody said, "hey, that's a great idea, let's get started now" after first hearing of the plan as early as October. And after the 3-month hunt was over, I'm sure all their searches ended and they're back to caring little-to-none about any of the "lost ones". ...lucky for the "lost ones"!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It is no secret that the majority of bethel elders try to aviod field service as much as possible, because they hate it.

Q: What could be worse than calling on someone that doesn't care?

A: Calling on someone who will tell you to your face that you are a fraud and a liar.

It is no surprise then that the local elders - the "mini-me"s of the Bethel Bosses - avoid the discomfort of confrontation and favor exercising their bogus "authority" over those meek sheep who allow them to do so.

It is no mystery at all, it is basic behavioral science.

Avoid punishment, seek rewards.

I wonder how Jaracz plans to uncover the regular publishers who are double agents?

Dunking stools?

Immolation?

Will he call down fire from heaven like Elijah?

Or will he causeth his bowels to leaketh upon them?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cast lots like they did on achan? Get the dice out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit