Is Religion dying out? An exaggerated view from the WTBTS

by RULES & REGULATIONS 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why is it where there is an increase in education values within a given population that religious adherence declines. ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    It's like all organized religion is dying out. The Borg will never publish a picture of a half-empty KH. Doing so works contrary to what they preach.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS's leaders are there to proclaimed half truth biased statements to support " Their " religion.

Religions are dying because people can both intelligently and honestly see they were put together to empower a few men adhered to their own ignorance and self absorbed corruption into sustaining that power and control.

Secular humanistic social values are slowing taking over the old socially structured controls established with ancient religions . ..........and that's a good thing for humanity .

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...............................Introduction Course to Catholicism..

....,.......FOR DWINDLING JEHOVAHS WITNESS CONGREGATIONS..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...............................I THINK I`LL JOIN THE CATHOLICS..

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    A bit rich from the borg when they have to ask children for their ice cream money
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts

I wonder why they don't include this image of Hillsong. This is their attendance every week.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

To ask little kids for their ice cream money. That just strikes a chord.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

About the perceived paradox between atheists having a low retention rate but are still growing: these are USA statistics.

Atheist are only a very very small % of the population. This group grows quickly because of all the believers turning atheist, not by forcing their kids to not believe.

Besides, there is a difference between being raised an atheist ('here are arguments to not believe in any gods') vs not being raised as a believer ('...'). The last group might be easy prey for religious smooth talk.

And... guess what happens if you were raised without getting an aversion against religion, and you find a nice significant other with strong religious feelings who asks you to join their church? (Which is a likely scenario as almost whole population is religious).

Thank God I live in Europe where much more people are unaffiliated and/or atheist :-)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Religion is dying out! Grab yours (by which we mean ours) now while supplies last!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit