How do you want to 'go'?

by dmouse 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

I've signed an organ donor card. If I'm going to go young and in relatively good health by way of an accident or other unforeseen event, I want to be kept alive (but comfortable - no skimping on the morphine or fentanyl!!) by artificial means just long enough so that other people can benefit from my heart, lungs, kidneys, liver and corneas.

Having said that, I'll probably end up being one of those nasty old biddies that pokes people with a cane for taking "my" spot on the park bench when I go there to feed the ducks. I'm even saving an "old lady purse" that came from my grandmother - it looks like it will be good for swatting people with.

Ideally, I'd like to go in my sleep.

Love, Scully

• Aztec
    Aztec

I agree with Bendrr..

I wanna go out in some sort of blaze. I want my death to be remembered! I don't really care at what age I go..

~Aztec

• blackout
    blackout

Apparently an overdose of heroine is a great way to go. Id like to go at midnight.

Only one minute to go (only the Aussies will get this I suppose)

• Guest 77
  • Guest 77
    Guest 77

Dmouse, let me share this old goodie I heard some years ago, how I want to go. "I want to be laid in a coffin upside down naked so everyone can kiss my ass!"

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit