How do you want to 'go'?

by dmouse 34 Replies latest jw friends

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

Oops try again.

Aged 106 in my beach house in Hawaii and my husband would be so upset he'd have to drop out of college!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Quickly!!!!

Going out in your sleep is nice, but if I had to choose........I just want it to be quick!!!

Not an illness that slowly makes me see death everyday getting closer and hurting everyone around me to see me in pain.

So, I vote for quickly......whether it be a car accident, hit by a bus, shot, whatever.....just quick!!!!

LOL @ petespal!!

• core
    core

Hamas

Bullet in the back of my head would do fine.

For your sake I hope the local elders are not waiting to oblige

• maxwell
    maxwell

I would like to go quickly and with as little pain as possible like anyone else. If it happened right after climaxing with some young hottie, that would be great too.

• Shakita
    Shakita

On the beach,

listening to the waves on the shore,

tasting the salt in the air,

with the warmth of the sun on my face,

and my family all around me.

Mrs. Shakita

• Hamas
    Hamas

My local elders haven't got the guts !

Hey, dmouse, did you know someone called Olli Cook ?!?!

• dmouse
    dmouse
    Hey, dmouse, did you know someone called Olli Cook ?!?!

No, sorry. Did you know George King?

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

I want to go peacefully and in my sleep like my grandfather . . . not screaming and horrified like the passengers in his car!!! (Kidding - my Grandpa is alive and kickin'.)

• termite 35
    termite 35

Not the way I nearly went today !

My sister knocked the ( gas ) cooker knobs at my( empty ) Dad's house 6 days ago; did'nt think to 'turn them off' as she thought that the gas was off at the mains..

.it was'nt

I went down there this morning not knowing what I know now; opened the door and nearly passed out from the fumes and...... phoned the emergency gas people ! Stupid, I know.

Luckily I was'nt blasted across the Somerset countryside today, but it would've been a spectacular ending, would'nt it ?

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

For once, I'd like to *go* in peace, reading my magazine, with no pets, child or husband banging on the door wondering what's taking me so long!

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit