Annual Meeting

by Lynnie 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

I just know - IT WILL BE THE BEST ANNUAL MEETING EVER!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Apparently, this is to reduce costs since now you can just release a new hard copy of a book to several thousand attendees and tell the minions that there is a loving provision to request it later or preferably just download it later.

This damn religion gets more like Scientology all the time! There will soon be a premium on these "first edition" hard copies...an a group of "level one" Masonic elites to go with them ( ok ! Ok! Just kidding!) - might even get a copy signed by Stephen Lett to auction for a kings ransome!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Maybe they started keeping track of the Annual Meeting with Solar years? We all know that can throw off your timing....

DD 😑

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Am I right in saying that in recent times the AGM has formed the basis of the next 2 or 3 monthly broadcasts from JW TV ?

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

I believe its the Gilead graduation this weekend, not the annual meeting.

• punkofnice
  • Lynnie
    Lynnie

Ahh I think you are correct! Gilead Graduation now rings a bell. After that my cousins are going to Israel for a month to do missionary work. Wonder how that will all go? I can just see them walking around in their suits and dresses not fitting in at all.

• blondie
    blondie

Lynnie, are your cousins Jewish by birth. Usually jws cannot come in unless that prove their heritage to the Israeli government. I don't think people can come in who have conversion of Jews in mind. I'm sure they will conceal their intentions.

• Lynnie
    Lynnie

No they are not. And yes I'm sure they will just say they are vacationing there or some shit. I can't imagine spending a month there being a JW. They have applied to go to Israel many times before for international conventions but didn't get chosen but I guess this time they got approved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit