Alright, Now I am Pissed!

by kproscts 19 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

It is always amazing to me how JW relatives and friends use guilt, shame, and fear to "get you back into the organization." Where is the love?

Blondie

• Shakita
    Shakita

Yes, Blondie, where is the love?

The WT organization has replaced the natural love that one has for a family member, with the unnatural love of an earthly manmade business. If this was meant to be, if God did approve of this, wouldn't it be a lot easier to shun your beloved family members? The WT organization is criminally responsible before their God for all the pain and suffering inflicted on the countless numbers of friends and families who placed their trust in "God's one true channel to his children here on the earth" and threw away the close bonds of friendship and love of family that was Jesus original message to his followers....to love one another.

I am so sorry kproscts, I hope that your Mom comes around to her senses one day......I have a daughter still in and on a daily basis hope that she sees the light before her entire life is wasted making "God's Organization" richer and more powerful beyond Russell's wildest dreams.

Mrs. Shakita

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Kpro... check your inbox... you are the first I have heard say " i dont want to sit and watch this happen, I want to do something".... well I AM doing something.... and so far I am doing it alone... if your interested... or anyone else... contact me via-inbox....

badolputtytat

• Dansk
    Dansk

Min

I feel pity for my mother not anger because she is a victim.

Spot on!

Dansk

• jgnat
    jgnat

OK, beryl, you cut that out! You did not cause K's pain. How about something like this, instead,

kproscts, it is awful that you had to go through this.

kproscts, we can't force people to be what we want them to be. Even if we managed to, we would be doing it by being like them; manipulative and controlling. How about redirecting that angry-energy in a positive direction, like "bringing down the watchtower", or swiping all the magazines left at the laundromat?

Nothing hurts so much as a hurtful mother. My mother (not a JW but equally crazy) has said some horrible things to me. My "inner child" quickly locked those words away to a place I cannot recall. I don't know if that is the healthiest thing to do, but it did give me a way to cope with the pain.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Happy Birthday kproscts !

• kproscts
    kproscts

Thanks everyone, I know many if not all in some way have gone through similar. Just really burns my a--, I have been out for about 10 years now, having grown up in the JW and my mom just holds onto this so hard, I do not think she could function without it? It just causes so many so much pain. Where there is a will there is a way, maybe one day,without letting it rule my life, I can make it right?

• Myxomatosis
    Myxomatosis

**well I AM doing something.... and so far I am doing it alone... if your interested... or anyone else... contact me via-inbox....

badolputtytat***

how do I contact you via-inbox? sorry, new, not too good at navigating the site at the moment. I'm very interested.

Myxomatosis

• LDH
    LDH

kpros,

There is nothing that you can say or do that will change their minds. They are victims of a cult. VALID LOGIC and reasoning can be right in front of them, and they can totally write it off.

The martyr complex runs deep with JWs. The more you try to teach them the 'truth' about the 'truth'--the tighter they hold on to their empty shopping cart. It might be empty, but it's theirs.

Join the crowd, dude. Welcome to the board.

Lisa

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

OK, so far I am getting good response. Much better! I am glad to know that there are those out there prepared to take some sensible action.

MAXAMATOSIS: to send a message, just click on my name anywhere you see it, and then "send message"

Before anyone else replies.... First of all there is NO intention of hurting innocent people.I am NOT some kind of terrorist. The Idea is (as was suggested to me) NOT to attack the religion. You are correct that they will have an "answer" for everything .. rather to attack the Legal Arm of Jw's, with FACT BASED information. Informing the dubs of what their masters are up to, will not be easy. They WILL try to discredit everything.

Some of us have families trapped in this thing, and getting pissed is the first reaction.... doing something about it is the next logical step.

LISA: You are exactly right. WE have thought of that. If your mother or brother, or other family were the "victim" of a rapist and you were sitting right there in the room watching T.V... would you continue to sit there? or would you get up and do something? Yes they are victims. WE are just tired of sitting there any longer.

I for one have waited 15 years for this to happen. Anyone hoping for an over-night "get your family back quick fix" ... sorry I cannot help you. Duties call my attention from noon till dusk... and cannot reply during this time..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit