Which Watchtower publications did you keep?

by Schnufti 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

I figure they messed with my mind enough all my life

I'm still working on exorcising them

So no, none

:)

• freddo
    freddo

May 22nd 1969 Awake - the one with you will never have a career in this old system of things

Original Truth Book with the generation of 1914 nonsense in it.

Watchtower 1st January 1989 - single copy - with the ministry will end in this 20th century sentence which was changed in the bound volume and CD ROM

Make Sure of All Things - forerunner of the reasoning book with creative days at 7000 years each.

Children - with Eunice and John putting off having kids (written in 1941)

1970's NWT with Worship for Jesus instead of "Obeisance".

Live Forever 1989 with ARMAGEDDON - Some of the generation living in 1914 will see the end of the system of things and survive it

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Sail Away
    Sail Away

All donated to a cult awareness library.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

schnufti," I'm currently cleaning up our bookcase and need to decide what goes into the trash."

Don't trash whatever you've got! Box them and offer them to anyone who would like them. Have them pay the postage and I'm sure they'll be gone before you can say apostate.

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

I kept my Revelation, It's Grand Climax book. When I glance through it, I am reminded of how bat**it crazy this cult is. I had cut out and taped all the changes that were made between the first study and the second study. We fell for this crap and studied this dumb ass book twice...maybe three times. Can't remember. Man, I wasted alot of time of my life in the borg.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Which Watchtower publications did you keep?

I gave them all to this guy, I have no idea what he did with them..

Image result for Muppets crazy harry.Image result for Explosion

• longgone
    longgone

None, zero, zip.

Followed by every item of clothing that I ever wore to the meeting.

Oh, correction. I saved one skirt and one dress, I had just bought. But, before long I couldn't take seeing them in my closet, they just reminded me of being at the KH, so they went out too. Good riddance!

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

I live in a small house, we've just been under our stairs (storage place) and pulled out decades of bound volumes. I'm all for throwing them away but my husband says keep them. But why? I'm not going to use them again - ever. So bit by bit I'm throwing them away but I'm keeping my pink paradise book. The book that scared me into baptism at 13. All those buildings falling down on people and my dad telling me if Armageddon came tomorrow that would be me!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have the aid book, the thick green bible - the one published in the 60s, and a few very old pre-1914 publications that belonged to my grandfather.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit