Question for all.....

by BeelzeDub 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

This may seem like strange questions, but is for some research I am doing. If you could give a short reply, it would be appreciated. I would very much like to hear the views of any who live outside the USA but have heard something about Tennessee.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about the state of Tennessee?

Who is the first person/persons that are famous or have a connection to the state of Tennessee that come to mind?

Regards,

BD

• Jourles
    Jourles

For answering "Thing" and "Person" it's the same:

Jack Daniel's

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Beel---check your messages.

Ravyn

• Hamas
    Hamas

Erm , Nashville ?

And the first person that comes to mind is a Redneck bible bashing Qu'ran hating preacher boy ?

I don't know why, can't say I know anything really about Tennessse !

• Matty
    Matty

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about the state of Tennessee?

That great song by Arrested Development!
    Who is the first person/persons that are famous or have a connection to the state of Tennessee that come to mind?

Tina Turner

BTW wrong forum I think!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Nashville

Elvis

Loretta Lynn

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

First thing that comes to mind about Tennessee?

The Smokey Mountains (Been hiking there a few times)

What person?

First thought was Jack Daniels. I've toured the facility in Lynchburg.

But then again there is Dolly Parton as well ...which ties into my first thought about Tennessee, mountains Hmmm I meant that she was raised at the foot of the Smokey Mountains ...where Dollywood is. LOL

Uzzah

• nowisee
    nowisee

al gore.

• integ
    integ

Tennessee is a great state.....Things that come to mind are:

-Beautiful country (scenery)

-Nice people

-Fishing

-Nashville

-Houston County

-History

-Confederate Flags on front license plates

-Big Bellies

-High foreheads

-Kentucky Lake

-Clarksville

-Barefoot Mallory

-Terms like: "I'll holler at ya later".

Integ.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hahaha i thought this was for those living outside of the states lol and since im here lol......................... MEMPHIS a word used in untold numbers of country songs and of course GRACELAND lol ok im shuttin up now do carry on

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit