Question for all.....

by BeelzeDub 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• integ
    integ

The witnesses are very "Hard Core" in Tennessee. I met one who yelled at me for hanging around a worldly person once.

Integ.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Smoky Mountains

Elvis

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Integ,

[QUOTE]The witnesses are very "Hard Core" in Tennessee. I met one who yelled at me for hanging around a worldly person once.[/QUOTE]

I have only visited this great state but have had the impression that from a religeous perspective people here are knows as hard core bible thumping fundis.

I have been in some "Hard Core" congregations so I know what you mean.

Thanks to all for your comments.

• rocketman
    rocketman

The Scopes "Monkey Trial" of 1925

The Vols orange and white uniforms

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Memphis and the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King.

• Francois
    Francois

The drive crossing the mountains between Asheville and Johnson City, TN the winter of 67 just after a snow storm that left even the smallest twig white with snow - everything was white, and me crossing the mountains between those two cities in my '65 Corvair Monza Convertible with the snow tires. Alone.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about the state of Tennessee?

Nashville

Who is the first person/persons that are famous or have a connection to the state of Tennessee that come to mind?

Al Gore

• myself
    myself

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about the state of Tennessee? Home

Who is the first person/persons that are famous or have a connection to the state of Tennessee that come to mind? Tim McGraw

• IronGland
  • Cassiline
    Cassiline

Whiskey

John Scopes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit