Israel rejects truce with terrorists

by Hamas 48 Replies latest social current

• Hamas
    Hamas

It was reported today that Islamic Jihad and Hamas have offered a truce in an attempt to push for peace in Israel.

Instead of accepting this, Israel has declined it. Rather, they are prepared to continue targeting more innocent Palestinians in the region. A glimer of hope from these groups for the first time in 33 months has been met with rejection from the regions biggest terrorist group : the Israeli army.

• Realist
    Realist

why doesn't this surprise me?

the palestinians have no other choice but to accept an unconditional surrender.

• MrsQ
    MrsQ

Hmmm. Not good. Not good at all.

If the U.S. won't stand up to Israel--who will?

Q.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hi Mrs Q !

Sorry hun, been so busy lately I haven't e mailed u yet :-(

I will get round to it tho !

Nice hearing from ya

• MrsQ
    MrsQ

Oh, goody! I was afraid you thought I was too nuts to correspond with.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Q.

• Carmel
    Carmel

The "spin zone" is intact!

We could go on all day throwing vindictives about one side or the other. The simple fact is that both are resorting to tactics that are self-righteous BS! One cannot condem one side and ignore the issues on the other. Like the Hatfields and McCoys, they are both guilty and need their collective ears boxed.

caveman

• Hamas
    Hamas

Well said Caveman.

I think I have been guilty of taking sides on this issue in the past. I still strongly feel that the Israeli's are more at fault than even the Palestinian militants in this terrible situation ; and I think the Palestinians have the real right to the land.

But at the end of the day, I know what you are saying, and it makes perfect sense. They are just as guilty as each other, in terms of bloodshed.

• Gerard
  • Hamas
    Hamas

Gerard

The news you link to is news that Israel has allowed Palestinian forces take control in certain areas of Gaza. This is not what this post is about, my friend.

This post is speaking of Israel's rejection of Palestinian militant truce ; not a rejection of Palestinian control.

lol, read the post man ; what dimension are you in ?!?!

• Gerard
    Gerard
    lol, read the post man.

lol, read the news man.

The first full day of the truce was marred when a Palestinian faction killed a foreigner working for an Israeli company in the northern West Bank.

While refusing to make blanket promises, Israel has pledged to halt targeted attacks of wanted Palestinians in areas now controlled by Palestinian police.

Sharon said he has also instructed the Shin Bet security service to prepare a list of Palestinians who could be freed without harming Israel's security.

Hamas and Islamic Jihad said they would honor a cease-fire for three months, and Fatah declared a truce for six months.

Aren't they lovely? 3-6 months without murdering rampages...wanna giv'em the Nobel peace price?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit