Face/Pyramids on Mars! What do you think?

by qwerty 137 Replies latest jw friends

• XJWBill
    XJWBill

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*
    FROM NASA COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE, JOHNSON SPACE CENTER

Houston, May 27 (AP).--NASA's top officials confirmed today that repeated satellite observations of Mars have revealed the Red Planet's most extraordinary secret: scattered about the surface of the planet are pyramids constructed of carved stone.

"We waited to make the official announcement until we were absolutely certain," said Milton H. Wenschel, NASA spokesman. "We've counted and counted, had the orbiter make repeated passes, looked at the photos in every kind of light known to man. There's just no doubt about it."

"Spread over the surface of Mars from the subtropical regions to the equator is a giant chain of pyramids. These are definitely not natural formations. Our technology allows us to see clearly that the pyramids were carved into big blocks, then fitted together."

When asked how many pyramids were known to exist, Wenschel became ebullient. "Exactly 1,914! And they are laid out in a sort of connect-the-dots pattern. We're still analyzing all the possibilities, but right now, it looks like a sort of watchtower pattern."

Meanwhile, in a related development, officials at Jehovah's Witnesses headquarters in Brooklyn, New York, have announced a major press conference for 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. . . .

Bill

• goo
    goo

hi tallyman - i think that last one was one of the best of yours i've read.

but you gotta remember there's NEVER EVER SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME been any other CIVILIZATIONS nor any other forms of intelligent life apart from the present civilization on the present planet even if u can imagine the possibility - coz a scholar just told u so

and like i was saying earlier down this thread those guys that built the stonehenge were dumbf**ks at astronomy, same for the retards that built the pyramids and the twat waffle mayans.

the images u posted were brilliant.

thanks tallyman.

goo

btfw there's a laugh awaiting at the end of your rhapsody

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    The main simliarity, of course, is the lack of ability -- or desire -- to examine issues rationally.

Oookay, Jan, let's see you put your words into practice... a "practical demonstration", if you will.

The crop circles were pranks. It has been explained. Those two guys started it, many copycats followed. Very simple. ...
    If they were here, we should know ... organizations like NASA or US Air Force would see them first, and not rednecks from the US midwest.

Citing Pranks, Giving Pat Answers and Reinforcing Negative Stereotypes- THAT'S your rational examination of the issue??

Type in 'crop circles' in Google or any good search engine,
    and wOw, those 'doug & dave' klones are Working FULL time.

Amazing how they do that, huh?
    All over the world, huh?
    Is it a GLOBAL PRANK KONSPIRACY??
    Jan?
    I think you may have hit on something!

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Shhhhhaaaa... to think that some would dare call it Conspiracy, and actually question the integrity of our government agency!

Why does an “open, honest agency” that is so sure that the Face is "not exotic in any way," need to create the "Catbox" three years ago, at all?
    And why did they need to embargo this new “2001 image” for almost two months -- while they built up a carefully orchestrated smear campaign
    against it? ... And why would they try to pass off data that is six times less precise than the original twenty-five year-old Viking images, to make their “case?”

For NASA to have behaved this way should serve to demonstrate that they (or, at the very least, some key elements) are not an “open, honest Agency.” If they were, they would have brought us into the loop from the time the image was acquired.
    Or, at least released this (politically) crucial image right away … and let the data speak for themselves.
    That is what an open, honest, scientific agency does.

But it is not what key elements of the current NASA does.

Just as before, when they released the grossly distorted "Catbox" image in 1998, which even Skeptical Inquirer finds it cannot ultimately justify, NASA (or, again, key elements) has chosen the path of obstruction rather than truth.
    They have in fact declared war on the truth. But this, to use a phrase made famous by President George W. Bush's father – “will not stand
    ….”

I just love the way Mike Bara puts these 'Key Elements' in NASA in their place... at the Bottom of the Chart in the Elemental Table.

* http://www.enterprisemission.com/about.htm

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Hey! Whatcha know?

The Voting Public, after viewing the recently released NASA Mars Global Surveyor images of "The Face" are of the opinion that the possibility of intelligent life on Mars is "more likely"...
    not "less likely".

Some have said the new pressure put on NASA to re-image "The Face" with the still orbiting MGS, has 'back-fired' on them, because the new images, showing full overhead, high sun-angle views of "The Face", give it the impression of being not One "Face" but Two "Faces"... combining the half-human, half-lion form of the Sphinx at Giza.

Here, take a gander... and vote yerself!

* http://www.msnbc.com/news/577946.asp#BODY#survey

• logical
    logical
    A Sad Smilie Face:

Looks like an ET version of me lived on mars

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    The Voting Public, ....

It's nice to be in good company, eh?

Somehow that just isn't the authority I expected you to appeal to, Tally.

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    The Voting Public, ....
    It's nice to be in good company, eh?
    Somehow that just isn't the authority I expected you to appeal to, Tally.

Heeee, Six!
    Ah jes xersised mah konstitutional rite tu voat!
    ...an ah ain'ts no hillybilly, ether!

Hey, whatcha think...
    can that 26% who are of the opinion that intelligent life once existed on Mars, ALL be snaggle-toothed, shine-drinking, ridge-runners from the Ozarks?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hehe, If you live in the Ozarks, I suppose so.

Tell you what, lets have a mars mixer-- you bring snaggle-toothed, shine-drinking, ridge-runners from the Ozarks, and I'll bring a batch of low common sense yuppies who test well and are dying to find something "spiritual" or "mystical" to make themselves more interesting at parties. We should be able to cover 26% with that crowd.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I see that face everywhere, cuz mars needs women!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit