Where's Mouthy?

by Village Idiot 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Giordano
    Giordano

Mouthy is in her mid 80's and has had a few health issues. She's always kind when she would post.....very thoughtful.

I believe she has two daughter's still in and they were both still shunning her even though she is a loving Christian. No contact with them nor her grandchildren if I recall.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Giordano:

"I believe she has two daughter's still in and they were both still shunning her even though she is a loving Christian. No contact with them nor her grandchildren if I recall."

Though we hear about shunning a lot this is just one more example of how pathetic these JWs are.

• freddo
    freddo

@Village Idiot

Oh Yes. "Honour thy father and mother" is trumped by "obey the edicts of seven spiritual dwarfs who think they're whiter than Snow White."

Didn't mouthy stand up and tell the elders she didn't believe in 1914 being the start of Christ's rule? Ha! Looks like she was right, suckers!

• smiddy
    smiddy

I hope mouthy is O.K.

An eighty year old Christian lady is shunned by her 2 daughters and her grandchildren , what bastards and bitches they are.

They should be ashamed of themselves ,one and all.

And that goes for anybody else who shuns there family members because of a religion

smiddy

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Luv u grandma...hope she knows how much we luv her.
  • onightdivine
    onightdivine
    I miss you, grandma Mouthy.
  • smiddy
    smiddy
    BTTT
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Miss you Grandma Grace.

-Aude.

• JRK
    JRK