Where's Mouthy?

by Village Idiot 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

It's been a while since she's posted. Does anyone know how she's doing? I'm hoping she's ok.

For those who are new here Mouthy (Grace) is our forum's adopted grandma. She has been posting here since the beginning. Does anyone have any info on her?

• cognac
    cognac
    I've been wondering the same thing. Thanks for starting this thread. Miss her!
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    I think she got fed up with people criticising her belief in God. She used to post anyway about prayer and Jesus and then say 'now you can throw rocks at me and I will put the rocks in my rockery garden'. Perhaps she just got hit too many times. Very sad for a lovely lady who lost her daughter in death and much of her family to the cult.
  • JustMe2
    JustMe2
    I think she was having problems with her memory, so perhaps that became too much of a problem for her to continue posting.
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I spoke to her on the phone a few months back and she was doing well. She lost interest in debating on the Internet.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Xanthippe, she's been posting and putting up with this forum for 14 years. Do you really think she would stop cold all of a sudden?

NVR2L8, I'm sorry to hear that. I never noticed her in debates about religion. I would still like to know how's she's doing now.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    VI she kept saying she was going to stop, don't you remember?
  • Simon
    Simon
    Hope she's doing well.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Well, in case she sees this, she knows we all love and miss her. She's earned a break from all this nonsense though, don'tcha think?
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i miss her too---and a few others who seem to have gone quiet recently--like ADCMS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit