by Village Idiot 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Xanthippe:

"VI she kept saying she was going to stop, don't you remember?"

Yes but she always came back anyways.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Well I just read what nVR2L8 wrote. He spoke to Mouthy on the phone and she said she lost interest in debating on the Internet, so I'm not sure why you're still arguing with me. Have a great evening, VI, I'm going to watch a favourite movie of mine, Bill and Ted's excellent adventure. So party on dude and be excellent to one another.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    No Xanthippe, it's not an argument I'm having with you. Sorry if it sounds that way.
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Very nice lady.

She sent me my first copy of Crisis of Conscience

• cofty
    cofty
    I think she got fed up with people criticising her belief in God

I have never seen anybody debating with Mouthy. She was the only person who earned a free pass to preach.

I hope she is well.

• Simon
    Simon
    I have never seen anybody debating with Mouthy. She was the only person who earned a free pass to preach

I agree, I don't think anyone ever had a pop at her for her beliefs and she didn't push them on others.

She had a few problems signing in on more than one occasion so things may just have become too difficult for her to bother with.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

One of the regulars that

e listen to Rick Fearon confrence call told me he spoke to her two weeks ago and she's doing alright.

• Zoos
    Zoos

Mouthy is great. Always at the front door welcoming new ones in, always quick to introduce herself as grandma. If anyone speaks to her anytime soon, please pass on our well wishes.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I'm glad she's doing well, Shirley. I read Mouthy's comments when I was lurking but unfortunately never spoke to her.

While I'm here, where's Outlaw recently? I miss his posts, too.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    My wife used to baby sit a little Girl called Katrina. She was cute as a button. When you told her something ridiculous she would stand there with her hands planted firmly on her hips and SAY WHAT!!! Kind of reminds me of Mouthy or Viv for that matter. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit