LANDMARK DECISION - Vicki Boer vs Watchtower Society

by Uzzah 144 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

I am so proud of you for standing up against this totalitarian system.

• observant_one
    observant_one

I cannot resist... Scully, this is brilliance! A Do not Knock registry? I know someone who is very familliar with this site, but doing some 'investigation' internally on his own (sneaky lil sh*t), he believes that something of this nature is actually their worst fear right now... He found that they are actually teaching that the UN is about to ban religion in GENERAL (but you know that back door way they have of spreading that stuff) he said they talk about it with that GLOOM they are famous for.

$5000. IS small ..... but how many people you figure have the same story... a thousand? two-thousand?

Hmmmm? two thousand X $5000. . . . I would say the deed to the New York Branch should JUST ABOUT cover that...... wouldn't you?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Vicki, our congratulations to you, and to all those who stood by your side and supported you through this arduous process. We do very much hope, along with everybody else here, that this will be a precedent-setting legal victory.

However, what's most important to us is like what Lady Lee said: You, Vicki, can now savor this sweet vindication. May it be a salve to your wounded soul.

Craig & Kate

• Xandria
    Xandria

Vicki,

Thank you for the courage you showed to stand up for your convictions. It may not be a lot of money, but it is vendication and an opening of doorways for others to follow.

X.

• metatron
    metatron

This is wonderful! Congratulations Vickie!

Consider:

A 55 page in depth opinion? Fantastic! A real shot fired over the Watchtower bow!

A loss for the Watchtower and the praised Glen Howe& Company? A miracle!

The 5 thousand dollar loss coupled with a deep opinion may warn the Watchtower away from attempting

an appeal - or face trouble that's even worse.

I HOPE some body publishes a newspaper article on this! WHY?

SO WE CAN HAVE A HEADLINE TO COPY AND RECOPY THAT SAYS "WATCHTOWER LOSES IN SEXUAL ABUSE

CASE" or "WATCHTOWER FOUND GUILTY"

You know, something you can paste to various walls and bulletin boards!

metatron

• ISP
    ISP

Cograts Vicki! We need the 55 page judgment online asap!

Best

ISP

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Congratulations Viki!! Even if the amount was $1, it shows the world that the WTS is guilty of allowing peodophiles to remain protected within their organization. The person who has to authorize the payment will be chocking and fuming as he does it. They know very well that this is just the begining of future victories of those who have fallen victim to the WTS. Your case has established a precedent that will aid others in their efforts to show how wrong the WTS is for not admiting their rules need to be changed, and that they are responsible and will be held accountable.

CC

• Scully
    Scully

Metatron writes:

I HOPE some body publishes a newspaper article on this! WHY?

SO WE CAN HAVE A HEADLINE TO COPY AND RECOPY THAT SAYS "WATCHTOWER LOSES IN SEXUAL ABUSE CASE" or "WATCHTOWER FOUND GUILTY"

Stay tuned!!

Love, Scully

• blondie
    blondie

Vicki, as a fellow survivor of child abuse, I know you have gained something money cannot buy. Your peers and the legal system have validated that you were grossly mistreated and your abusers have been held accountable in a public forum.

Thanks from all of us for staying the course.

Blondie

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

vicki; i'm most happy for you vindiction.. i was worried waiting so long... it seems from what i have seen so far that the judge did her homework. i'm suprised but eSSTACTIC . the wt is so deceptive in court . scully has a great idea with the don't call registery . sf ; it seems that vicki's lawyers did a pretty good job in opening up the eyes of the judge. and that is a momuntial task in it self...we all here need to salute all the ppl behind vicki that made it all happen. i just called my jw dad . and gave him that verse about ... the gov'ts being the minsters of the laws of god...etc .. so the appointed minsters blow away god's mouth piece>>>> he hung up the phone!!!!!!! best news i think i have ever read in this site .. john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit