Neighbors just left for Convention

by wasasister 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Latte
    Latte

Oh my....that does sound good (Latte gazes out at the heavy rain )

You're all invited back to my place for a splash in the pool and a cool drink of your choice.

Thanks anyhow! I can be with you in spirit though!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I can be with you in spirit though!

Is that 'holy' or drinks all round?

Dansk

• Latte
    Latte

Drinks all round of course!

Hey! I'm enjoying my Friday night glass of wine, makes the rain look so good! lol

• happyout
    happyout

Hey, Wasa,

It sounds like you have had the perfect morning. I'm not really jealous ( ok, sometimes I lie). But, I sometimes get the same peaceful feeling at a family gathering when one my siblings and their family has to run out and go to their meeting. Right in the middle of all the fun!

I can't imagine giving up so much of my time for anything that did not pay me.

Have a great rest of the day,

Happyout (dreaming of relaxing with a Caramel Macchioto)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

IT has been great weather up here hasn't it Wassa!! Had a Starbucks Venti Iced Vanilla Latte this morning. Maybe I'll actually get to hook up with you this summer!

Ven

• wasasister
    wasasister

I'd love that, Ven. Give me a call. Maybe I can meet up with you, Mulan and Princess while you're in town.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey!! Watch it wasasister "OLD PEOPLE BE DAMNED" You sound like you ARE a sister to them...I am old....Now you enter into my confession box- put $10.00 in the slot. & say five Hail Russells.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit