local, strange jw thinking

by lancelink 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• jws
    jws

Now I kind of wish armageddon had happened before that Last Jedi movie and/or Disney bought the franchise. BTW, there have been only 11 Star Wars theatrical movies. The other live action movies other than episodes 1-9, Solo, and Rogue One include the Holiday Special and 2 Ewok Adventure movies that were all aired on TV.

local JW thinking? I remember the hall being involved in herbs for a while as a cure for what ails you. And others were into Shaklee vitamins. And other MLM sales from time to time like Tupperware. I suppose when you're thinking full time door-to-door ministry will pay your bills and reality sets in, you've got to find supplemental income.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I remember as a young kid discussing, with another young kid at the KH, about the return of the Jedi film I had just seen at the cinema. His pompous, pious, prat of an elder dad told me off in front of the others. Saying that they weren’t going to see it because it had the word “war” in it, and jehovah hated violence. What a total wanker.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit