Beards and Circumcision: turning their argument around

by neat blue dog 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Does hugh have beard fractions???? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Yes, two of the four major components: mustache, chin, and both sideburns.

• steve2
    steve2

Russell had a full and lush beard; Rutherford did not. The latter tried to wipe out worship of Russell which included changing the "face" of "true worshippers".

• Whynot
    Whynot

Psalm 119:165 Abundant peace belongs to those who love your law; Nothing can make them stumble.

If someone "stumbles" because of a beard, they need to get their head out of their @ss

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

When free of cult fog its all really so painfully obvious... whats the first scripture they would turn to in order to discourage someone from getting a tattoo? Leviticus 19:28.... but lets read lev 19:27,28 and see whats gods thoughts are...

Lev 19:27β€œβ€˜You must not shave the hair on the side of your head or disfigure the edges of your beard. 28 β€œβ€˜You must not make cuts in your flesh for a dead person, and you must not make tattoo markings on yourselves. I am Jehovah.

Ohhh wait... so we pay attention to vs 28 and frown on tats but we outright violate the rule in vs 27? Got it.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hugh has overlapping facial hair.

DD

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

And it shall not be shaved off until the generation that saw the first X Men movie passes away.

• caves
    caves

@betheliesalot-I don't think anybody has ever stumbled over circumsision unless it is dragging on the floor.

LOL.

@neat blue dog-'Timothy got circumcised so as not to stumble others! Shouldn't you be thankful you don't have to do that?

What I want to know is why were people looking at his uncircumcised dong in the first place?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The whole thing is a joke!! I mean think about it, yes other cultures got circumcisied for possible health issues and maybe religion ie the Egyptians but who the hell else would care? And who goes around looking?

This is a Greek thing, I’m mean think about it the Greeks were all into nudity. The wrestled in the nude, played the Olympic Games in the nude and were so absences with the penis that big ones were thought of as animalistic, that’s why thier art pictures or sculptures always depicted the male with a small penis.

This is just more proof that the Bible was a Greek concoction.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

All I want to know is HOW did the ancient believers know who was circumcised or not??

Did they go around flashing their penis at one another to prove it???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit