Watchtower today

by Gorbatchov 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

What's wrong with this picture (my comment):

- A black guy and an asian guy, at a white kingdom hall, they should've split the congregations by now!

- Why are those 4 brothers still talking in the back when the meeting is about to start, everyone else is sitting down already!

- An entire hall for 3 rows of chairs with about 5 people in them, "the great multitudes" are definitely growing!

- This kingdom hall seats 48 people comfortably on wide chairs, we have to fit 120 of us in the same amount of space and the brother next to me sweats like a pig!

- The Watchtower sure gives us some good style tips these days to reach out to people of different races.

- Are they going to put the Super Bowl on those 2 TV's or what?

- The 2 brothers on the right must be discussing important things since they are doing research on the JW website. The brothers on the right must be gossiping and slandering, they're not even holding a bible or literature!

• steve2
    steve2

Proof that when you visit your local Kingdom Hall you will be sized up and judged accordingly.

Kind of gives me a warm glow of being part of a loving brotherhood. Not. 😣

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

@steve2, so it is, JW's are judges, gossip and untrue.

Thay say "nice to see you again here" with the Kingdom smile but think "why don't you visit the hall every meeting" and "why did you not shave, you unbeliever".

G.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Tight pants and haicuts that are worldly on the two bros.on the right.And the two righteous bros on the left dont want anything to do with those on the right they are weak and bad associations,

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

What's wrong with this picture?

Simples:

1. In the background, behind the two single brothers on the left, is a single sister. She is being ignored by the two brothers who are only interested in each other.

2. In the background, behind the two single brothers on the right, is a single sister. She is being ignored by the two brothers who are only interested in each other.

3. In the background, behind the two sets of brothers, are two single sisters. Both are ignoring the two sets of brothers. The two single sisters are only interested in each other as the picture shows they are staring at each other across the hall.

4. In the background, behind the two sets of brothers, and between the two single sisters, is a married couple who are ignoring everybody else, and each other, and are staring at the podium.

Evidently, the sexual frustration and tension in this congregation is typical of all congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses around the world.

• jayjay78
    jayjay78

jesus wore a frock and had a beard.. do these people realise theyre following a middle-eastern religion and trying to put a western slant on it?

• never a jw
    never a jw

What's wrong with the picture? The guys on the left and the guys on the right are appalling. How dare they! Jesus and his apostles never dressed like that.

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

The brothers on the left:

The guy with glasses is a show-off. He's wearing a matching 3-piece TURQUOISE suit. Where the fuck do you get turquoise? Not at Wal-Mart, that's for sure! He obviously wasted an afternoon and at least $300 at a Men's Warehouse that he should have invested in field service. Asshole.

The other man (the one in grey) is obviously a homosexual. The lavender tie is enough as it is, but look at the way this pansy gesticulates and how close he is standing to his 'friend'. I wouldn't go out in service with these two for all the palm leaves in paradise.

As for the guys on the right? I honestly can't see anything wrong here. These are two clean cut young men standing a manly distance from each other while plotting their field service route on their phones. Shining examples for JW males everywhere!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As "Jesus" said about the religious leaders in his day "they strain out the gnat, and gulp down the camel"

or

"they bind up heavy loads on the shoulders of others"

Seriously ?! Why dont they focus on the good things those brothers are doing : THEY ARE AT THE MEETINGS! Why are they being scolded for their attire?

Surley, if themeetings are deemed to be so vital, isn't it good that they were even there!?

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

No one is sporting a beard??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit