Watchtower today

by Gorbatchov 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Today a main point in the WT was a guess game.

The study elder asked:

What's wrong on the picture?

Before I share the local conclusions here, I would like to hear the comments made in your congregation 😎

G.

• NikL
    NikL

I'll be leaving to get spiritually up built in about an hour.

I'll get back to you Gorby

• menrov
    menrov

tight pants

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Ok, let's start about the local comments here:

To start with the best one:brother former foreign field said: the brothers on the right are just like members of a motor club. They could have some good intensions initialy but have not a Christian look and feel.

Second best: brother bus driver made the comment that from a long distance you can see the brothers at the right are ambitious. He concluded that bodytalk says everything, also in the congregation.

Final, old brother funny said: the right pair of brothers want to show their expensive socks. That's not what christians wants to do, is it?

It's sad to see how this belief is going down to nihilist minds.

G.

• steve2
    steve2

What's wrong with the picture? There's no stumbling block between the pair on the left and the right. Also I am surprised they don't show "Christian" sisters looking longingly at the bros on the right.

• blondie
    blondie

Suit coats are too short

They don't have black dress shoes...I know a CO that counseled the WT conductor because while he had black shoes, they had vibram soles.

Hair is too short on the side of one and too long on the other.

They both have the cellphones in their hand as they appear to be having a conversation with each other at the same time.

• Pete Zahut
  • Irishdub
    Irishdub

we could fit 3 more congregations in here and get rid of these girly-men !

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Reminds me of a quote:

"Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays."

Earl Dibbles Jr.

• dbq407
    dbq407

One comment and went like this.... One has a messy hair style, the other a weird haircut, they are wearing tight pants and high waters (everyone chuckled).

I saw nothing wrong with anyone in the photo. Big deal they have different styles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit