Watchtower today

by Gorbatchov 43 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

"These pictures, as we all know, are all staged. How would YOU feel if someone from "The Branch" came to OUR congregation and picked YOU to be one of the young men on the right? Pretty ashamed of yourselves I dare say." Said by the WT question reader on the platform as he waited for the brain dead parrots in the seats to squawk back some answers.

They both have the cellphones in their hand as they appear to be having a conversation with each other at the same time.

One of the parrots here said, "You can tell by the expressions on their faces the two guys on the right are not looking at jay double you dot org on their smart phones.

• 88JM
    88JM

I see one thing wrong - that hall was built by volunteers with free labour but will later be sold by a cult masquerading as a religion for massive profit.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

"There you go Tony Morris!! Are you happy now?!! Im wearing a goddam Zoot Suit for crying out loud!!"

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

This teaches critical judgement not only on congregation members

but on "the world" outside as well,

Onward Drone Army

:(

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Pale.emperor:

You will be shamed for your insolence!!

:)

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

What was the context of this picture? Was the study about dressing appropriately or did the conductor just pull that question out of his ass?

Oh, yes, Gorbatchov, surely members of a motor club wear suits, don't they?

Truly, this illicit showing of ankles covered in socks must stop! But, more importantly, where is the counsel for the sisters, who not only show their ankles, but they are entirely visible through pantyhose?!?!

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    GrreatTeacher
    What was the context of this picture? Was the study about dressing appropriately or did the conductor just pull that question out of his ass?

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5823317174910976/blondies-comments-you-will-hear-3-26-2017-wt-study-january-2017-remain-modest

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Ah, thank you!

• blondie
    blondie

Of course, you realize that you can access the article at www.jw.org or at my comments each week.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5823317174910976/blondies-comments-you-will-hear-3-26-2017-wt-study-january-2017-remain-modest

The theme was modesty and this was in regard to dress and grooming...I was glad that for once they didn't drag out the sisters for an example

Blondie

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

If this study counts as spiritual food no wonder they are starving and knocked about by their own leaders, as noted above, impression is of a virtually empty hall, let's close and merge it, cover story, length of trousers. How sad . Keep the money rolling, toss out worthless guidance or support for Christian living. What about showy displays of means of life all you GB Rolex flaunters, is that modest?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit