Where are you from?

by BeautifulMind 211 Replies latest jw friends

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

I am born and raised on Staten Island NYC. Not too far from Rutherfords retreat, and the WTS old radio station WBBR. In fact there use to be a very elderly "brother" in my cong, when i was younger, who personally knew where Rutherfords gravesite was, on some old land in Staten Island.

I currently live 15 minutes from the house i grew up in, but in New Jersey, a little bit over the Outerbridge.

So, Staten Island NYC/New Jersey, thats where i am.

• antes8080
    antes8080

Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.-Anchorman

Another one from San Diego

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

Russian Federation

• orbison11
    orbison11

Chilliwack, B.C,

(outside of Vancouver)

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

Perth W.A Australia

• smiddy
    smiddy

Australia ,

Originally from Melbourne , then Redcliffe , S.E.Qld. ,and now in a small coastal fishing town in East Gippsland. Victoria.

I must say that this board , despite the many differences some of us have from time to time , it is far more genuine as a brother/sister hood from all over the world than the W.T.organization ever was or will be.

And despite our differences we do not shun one another for having another opinion..

I love you all .

smiddy

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation
    A little north of Fresno California. Lots of central valley people here, I like it!
  • besty
    besty
    london
  • snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I'm not telling you where I come from, but here's a tiny clue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAcE6x7-ygo

• OzGirl
    OzGirl
    Australia

Share this

Google+