Where are you from?

by BeautifulMind 211 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    I guess my clue was too vague. I come from the New England area

I thought you were just old and faceless ...

So what is the face falling off part for those of us who don't know?

• MexiBritYank
    MexiBritYank
    Originally from Derbyshire, UK. Now in Texas and have lived in France, Mexico and Colombia.
  • bradford
    bradford
    I guess my clue was too vague. I come from the New England area

I've climbed that mountain! In New Hampshire off the Kangamangus Highway I think..

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub
    Melbourne, Australia...
  • St George of England
    St George of England

@K9

@George GOSBTS!

You can tell them all that I'll stand or fall for Sussex By The Sea

Ha Ha! I had to look that up, not being a football aficionado. (Actually I know absolutely nothing about it)

George

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

"Old Man of the Mountain" was a jagged profile of a man's face jutting out from the side of Cannon Mountain in Franconia, New Hampshire. It collapsed in 2003.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Man_of_the_Mountain

• HowieTran
    HowieTran
    I was born in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas, when I was 14 we moved to Oklahoma city. When I was 19 I moved to Brooklyn Heights, NYC, Bethel 11 years. After leaving Bethel & the cult I remained in the metro area, partly because I was destitute and had nowhere to go, but also it became my home. We moved to Clifton NJ, bought a house with a yard, we are still in the metro are of NYC, 10 west of Manhattan where we still commute for work (still less than 30 minute drive from my old Bethel neighborhood, and yes, sometimes I visit, lol).
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Brisbane, Australia
  • out4good4
    out4good4

Houston, Texas

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Bonsai I got to see the old man back in the late 70's when my ex and I visited New England. I was sad when it collapsed. At least it was remembered on your state's quarter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit