Firstborn of all Creation - What does it refer too?

by JW Answers 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

JW Answers, I don't appreciate the way you talked to him. I don't accept your lame apology for the comments made above, meaning the things you said. You claim you want to help us find the truth and the second somebody questions you you attack them passive-aggressively? Yeah, some savior you are. Hail to the coward.

• JW Answers
    JW Answers

Coward? I am back and ready to speak on the post...

Fyi, Throughout my videos, I give links as to where I can chat to others... Seems you don't watch the video to note those links... Sure "I'm the coward"...

Are you ready to ask questions? This shows that I came back in to comment on the questions raised...

Also, I made my apologies in a PM to Cofty, and had a pleasant conversation, so it seems that you are just trying to find justification to abort watching the video, or trying to avoid the subject of the firstborn which I have raised...

• waton
    waton

JW Answers, do not make too much of the idea that the logos, son is not created. This a a limitation of our comprehension. Energy as such is un- created too, and so is time it exists in.

Being the eminent one among the uncreated creation, would still make him second hand. The firstborns did not get full ascendency until after the father's passing on.

Most here do not need help to find, or found another religion, wt already was one to much.

get some fresh air yourself please. religiosity is really getting stale. time to exhale.

• JW Answers
    JW Answers

Yet, as I have again shown in the video, as well as other verses, the Lord Jesus is not a created being, based on that He is God as well. God did not create God. Your idea that The Lord Jesus is created comes from an organisation that do not reverence the Lord Jesus.

You belittle him, and claim He is just a mere created angel.

Hebrews 1:8-10 explains that God never once called any of his angels, His son, furthermore the passage also shows the Father calling His Son, God and Lord.

You are using your own wisdom and understanding here, which is evident. Nothing you have said is based upon the Holy Scriptures.

Micah 5:2 also explains that The Lord Jesus is from Everlasting... And the Lord Jesus also explained that before He died, he was the living One, just as God calls Himself the living One.

The Lord Jesus also refers to Himself as All Powerful and Almighty (Rev 1:7-8).

Can I ask, why do you belittle the Lord Jesus often in your quotes? Why not reverence Him? If you don't do it now, you will be forced to one day... (Phil 2:9-11).

• tiki
    tiki

Everyone is entitled to their own views. Getting all preachy and dismissive over them is unnecessary.

• waton
    waton
    the video, as well as other verses, JA

you kind of put the two on the same level of argumentation with that phrase, and you are right,

There are so many verses in the bible that are wrong, just the work of ignorant wannabes, that are hard to take seriously.

I pay respect to a possible creator every day. I can see feel his provisions, even hear it, my children voices. If he requires more of me he would provide more than videos and wrong verses.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I'm not gonna waste my morning on you. Like I told a JW a while back: Enjoy ignorance, it must be nice.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

What I see here is that you guys and girls are debating over and/or trying to makes sense out of Hebrew mythology. It may make for some interesting reading, but in the end it's Myth!

just saying!

• JW Answers
    JW Answers

Guys,

With due respect. You have complained and called me a coward for doing a hit n run, and not commenting on the subject to hand.

Whilst I have expressed both in video and on here in times past, that I prefer to speak on FB, because it engages in a spiritual conversation, this chat forum is the opposite.

Oh, and John Prestor... You have never once counter argued or discussed Bible with me, and I was asking you questions as well... It seems that I am not the only one who does "hit n runs" and yet, likely, he will get many likes and support, where as it's just jibes towards me... Nice!

There are no Spiritual conversations, only attack attack attack and "mythology" and "the Bible is wrong" and personal jibes...

And you wonder why I chose not to comment before?

At least I can say I have tried, and wanted to speak about this one. However it's pointless if rather than debating on the subject, you say "oh those verses are wrong" and don't provide other verses to support ones argument.

Have a good day guys, I don't want to speak to people who are constant complaining that "God isn't real", "the Bible is false", "it's all mythology"...

My question to you is... If you don't believe in God, and you believe the Bible is false ... Why do you remain in these forums??

• waton
    waton
    My question to you is... If you don't believe in God, and you believe the Bible is false ... Why do you remain in these forums?? jwa

good question.Our (wt)beliefs have been proven wrong, and perhaps we have the hope that our new Beliefs, or lack of them, will be proven wrong again.

Creation seems to show, that the creator, if any, wants us to look at his works. The bible has been demonstrated to be not inspired, proofread by the maker of Natures laws. Take Gen:1:1. and then the talking snake. seriously.

people are not here to listen to attempts to take that seriously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit