Pedophile on The Governing Body

by new boy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

The bottom line there is zero tolerance for any homosexual activity in Jehovah’s holy organization. So all known gays had been kicked out and disfellowshipped before I got to Bethel and gays got kicked and disfellowshipped and disgraced when I was there.

Sorry, I guess I meant most homosexuals were kicked out in disgrace. Unless the president and his buddies liked you. Then you could leave, with no disgrace and even pioneer!

You had to be in their “club” of course. “The good old boys club” that is.

So which homosexuals did they like? How about two members of the governing body! Remember, “The Governing Body” the top leaders of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society! At the time there was seventeen members on the “Governing body” two of which were gay. That means that over 11% were gay. Since, these men were all appointed by god’s Holy Spirit maybe god likes gays more than the Watchtower would like to admit.

Leo Greenlees was the overseer of the Green Point congregation in the Queens. He was a Bethel Elder and governing body member. He was a homosexual and pedophile. He really love the “brothers” especially the younger brothers. He raped young Mark Palo when he was just ten years and many others.

Mark's father was a Bethelite in Rutherford's day. When Mark was old enough, he volunteered to go to Bethel also. Guess what their answer was? No!

So back to Mr. Greenlees. How did they deal with this pedophile? What punishment was administered? What example did they make of one of their own?

They gave him a golden parachute and “asked” him to leave.

After he left he pioneered in the New Orleans area for awhile and then moved around to many different congregations over the next few years. Just like most pedophiles do until they are stopped.

I ran into him in Mexico in the late nineteen eighties, when I was there on vacation with my wife. He was a special pioneer at the time. I didn’t know the history about him back then. I do remember thinking to myself why would someone who was on the “Governing Body” be a special pioneer in Mexico now? This was strange indeed.

I also remember him telling me how he had many “Bible studies” mostly with younger boys. Big surprise.

January 1, 1986 WT article (p. 13), which commented: “Shocking as it is, some who have been prominent in Jehovah’s organization have succumbed to homosexuality and child molesting.” I wonder who they were talking about?

Yes, they spoke out and condemned it in their publications but let it slide when it really mattered.

Maybe there is another story here we are not seeing. Let’s follow the money. As a special pioneer Leo was being paid directly by the society every month up to the day he died. Leo was not in disgrace and enjoyed his position of prominence. He was buggering young boys moving from congregation to congregation. Why wasn’t he stopped? Why did they turn a blind eye and paid him off as well?

What was Leo’s position at Bethel? He was the Secretary Treasurer of the whole Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. Meaning he knew everything about their finances. My guess is he had them by the balls and they knew it.

He had so much dirt on them, that if it came to light he could have blasted their Watchtower Bible and Truck society back to the time of the great “Miracle Wheat” scandal of 1911. When Brother Russell was selling wheat that went for about .90 cents a bushel for $60 a bushel. Of course that was a miracle indeed that people were stupid enouigh to buy it.

My guess is when he was caught. He told them what his terms would be. They had no choice but to agree with them and play ball.

For Leo the only reprimand he got was the announcement at the headquarters breakfast table and I quote. “Leo Greenlees is no longer a Bethelite. End of the matter.”

So there are only two options here. Leo Greenlees was in “The good old boy country club” and he got a “get out of jail free card.” Or maybe he wasn’t. He was just a person who had a lot of nasty information about the society and threated to use it on them. In which case he got the same “get out of jail free card.”

Either way they are blood guilty. They have put their own self-interest ahead of the wellbeing of the people and even little children they were supposed to be looking after.

The Watchtower Bible Track Society of New York or Pennsylvania have hidden pedophiles in their organization in the pass. They are hiding them today and will do so in the future.

You don’t believe me. Get on the internet.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Keith: as usual I love your information.

I noticed that you are focusing on Greenless, what about Chitty?

There is some information on the internet about him too.

Great

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Hecce, i was just about to say the same :) although i dont think chitty was accused of the rape of young boys, although i could be wrong

• steve2
    steve2

This is shocking. Is there evidence that he continued to sexually abuse boys as he moved from congregation to congregation? Have others come forward with these sorts of allegations against him?

• new boy
    new boy

The reason I don't talk about Chitty is, I don't condemn homosexuals. I condemn the societies hypocritical stand and it's condoning and hiding child molesters and pedophiles.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Spam?

looks exactly the same as what was posted here two days ago by the same poster

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6316744681455616/revision-new-info-chapter-25-new-boy-50-years-watchtower-slave

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for sharing this info New Boy. Why does this not surprise me ? The WT leaders did nothing to prosecute alleged child abuse crimes of Ted Jaracz - so the 11 % figure of pedophiles on the Governing Body was probably higher than 11 % . This is important information to get out there so as to expose the criminal aiding and abetting of felony child abuse within the upper echelons of the WT Society. In time my hope is that WT leaders will be FORCED by laws of the land to hand over the huge database file containing names of ALL the thousands of JW's that were considered pedophiles. Because THAT is when it will be exposed that these GB members were NOT reported to law authorities and were allowed for years to not only exist in congregations- but actually child molesters were allowed to run the WT Society itself ! We can only hope the wheels of justice will start rolling a bit faster. People need to know who and what is really behind this criminal organization- Jehovah's Witnesses & WT Society

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey I also think Leo Greenlees while working for the treasury was stealing a lot of new boy's money that they left with him for safe keeping. I left about a 150 dollars with the treasury department and a few months later I went to use some of that money and about half of it was gone and when I went to him to complain he sternly told me to write on the envelope the money inside. I just shrugged it off and took all my money out and bought a few bottles of wine.

• new boy
    new boy

My guess after he screwed over poor Mark Palo he probably went through Mark's pockets looking for loose change.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you are clearly right , he had them by the balls and they knew it, I reckon he had info on Jaracz, Knorr and Mad Freddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit