Revision and new info for Chapter 25 New Boy 50 years a Watchtower slave

by new boy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

My upbringing in the church had taught me that they were detestable in god’s eyes. They drove the point home with scripture after scripture. Leviticus 20:13 "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.” Romans 1:27 “Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.” This sin was much worse than fornication and that is the reason why Sodom and Gomora were destroyed. This is what I was taught to believe in.

So of course the bottom line there is zero tolerance for any homosexual activity in Jehovah’s holy organization.

Before I go on, I must say. Though I was a stanch homophobic for most my life, I’m not that person now. My heart goes out to the thousands of gays who have lost their families because of their sexual orientation. They are part of our society and should be accepted as such. I don’t feel the same way about pedophiles.

The bottom line there is zero tolerance for any homosexual activity in Jehovah’s holy organization. So all known gays had been kicked out and disfellowshipped before I got there and gays got kicked and disfellowshipped and disgraced when I was there.

Sorry, I guess I meant most homosexuals were kicked out in disgrace. Unless the president and his buddies liked you. Then you could leave, with no disgrace and even pioneer!

You had to be in their “club” of course. “The good old boys club” that is.

So which homosexuals did they like? How about two members of the governing body! Remember, “The Governing Body” the top leaders of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society! At the time there was seventeen members on the “Governing body” two of which were gay. That means that over 11% were gay. Since, these men were all appointed by god’s Holy Spirit maybe god likes gays more than the Watchtower would like to admit.

Leo Greenlees was the overseer of the Green Point congregation in the Queens. He was a Bethel Elder and governing body member. He was a homosexual and pedophile. He really love the “brothers” especially the younger brothers. He raped young Mark Palo when he was just ten years old and many others.

How did they deal with this pedophile? What punishment was administered? What example did they make of one of their own?

They gave him a golden parachute and “asked” him to leave.

After he left he pioneered in the New Orleans area for awhile and then moved around to many different congregations over the next few years. Just like most pedophiles do until they are stopped.

I ran into him in Mexico in the late nineteen eighties, when I was there on vacation with my wife. He was a special pioneer at the time. I didn’t know the history about him back then. I do remember thinking to myself why would someone who was on the “Governing Body” be a special pioneer in Mexico now? This was strange indeed.

I also remember him telling me how he had many “Bible studies” mostly with younger boys. Big surprise.

January 1, 1986 WT article (p. 13), which commented: “Shocking as it is, some who have been prominent in Jehovah’s organization have succumbed to homosexuality and child molesting.” I wonder who they were talking about?

Yes, they spoke out and condemned it in their publications but let it slide when it really mattered.

Maybe there is another story here we are not seeing. Let’s follow the money. As a special pioneer Leo was being paid directly by the society every month up to the day he died. Leo was not in disgrace and enjoyed his position of prominence. He was buggering young boys moving from congregation to congregation. Why wasn’t he stopped? Why did they turn a blind eye and paid him off as well?

What was Leo’s position at Bethel? He was the Secretary Treasurer of the whole Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. Meaning he knew everything about their finances. My guess is he had them by the balls and they knew it.

He had so much dirt on them, that if it came to light he could have blasted their Watchtower Bible and Truck society back to the time of the great “Miracle Wheat” scandal of 1911. When Brother Russell was selling wheat that went for about .90 cents a bushel for $60 a bushel. Of course the miracle was people were stupid enough to buy it.

My guess is when he was caught. He told them what his terms would be. They had no choice but to agree with them and play ball.

For Leo the only reprimand he got was the announcement at the headquarters breakfast table and I quote. “Leo Greenlees is no longer a Bethelite. End of the matter.”

So there are only two options here. Leo Greenlees was in “The good old boy country club” and he got a “get out of jail free card.” Or maybe he wasn’t. He was just a person who had a lot of nasty information about the society and threated to use it on them. In which case he got the same “get out of jail free card.”

Either way they are blood guilty. They have put their own self-interest ahead of the wellbeing of the people and even little children they were supposed to be looking after.

The Watchtower Bible Track Society of New York or Pennsylvania have hidden pedophiles in their organization in the pass. They are hiding them today and will do so in the future.

You don’t believe me. Get on the internet.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Damn. I only knew he was gay and asked to leave, i had no idea of the depth of the depravity and the fact that he was allowed to continue. They all deserve hell for that.

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

Wow oh wow!

• stillin
    stillin

New boy, do you ever check your PM's?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver
    new boy: Leo Greenlees... was a Bethel Elder and governing body member... He raped young Mark Palo when he was just ten years old and many others.

Although I can not vouch for the veracity of the following video interview (hosted by Rick Fearon, who has a certain reputation) - the interview, which seems to be from five years ago, seems genuine and interesting, if a bit long....

Mark Palo interviewed by Rick Fearon and Chelsea Danvers PART ONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAds9cAywH4

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Mark Palo interviewed by Rick Fearon and Chelsea Danvers PART TWO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KHFz1PTNXI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit