2023-10-17 and 2023-10-20 Letters!

by Atlantis 28 Replies latest jw friends

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

"ONLY those in good spiritual, physical, and emotional health should apply."

No mention of mental health?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

No mention of mental health?

Nah. That doesn't go into consideration.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

To be fair "emotional health" probably covers mental health.

The ridiculous intrusiveness of the A19 form is incredible, though. Are we sure that this"leak" isn't someone having a lend? Or a way for Bethel to track down leaks?

• carla
    carla

Why do they ask race? my jw likes to think they are all the same and it doesn't matter what race you are in dubland.

Oh my goodness! the box at the bottom where they actually grade people!

Alertness, appearance, poise, Attitude toward accepting hard work, Balance in judgment, Emotional stability, adjusting to people, and lastly the best one yet- Spirituality.

So when a jw says they don't judge each others 'spirituality' we have it in black and white they do.

Can you imagine grading adults with A, B, C, D for these things?! E (does not qualify) might as well as be an F for failure.

• hoser
    hoser

Thankfully, I’ll never be able to meet those qualifications to give away my labour for free.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

they want people with real estate experience...yeah, go help them extort more congregations...they must be planning on selling off a lot of halls. I did like the point someone made about needing help dealing with estates willed to them. ( let me say how disgusting I have come to find the org.)

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"Thankfully, I’ll never be able to meet those qualifications to give away my labour for free."

Great way of putting it. They want people of high calibre, but offer them no equivalent value in return.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Gosh, I sure hope those attorneys didn't go to COLLEGE!

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Virgochik, the famous missionary, Dr Livingston, taught himself Latin while working on a weaving loom in Victorian England. Perhaps some loyal witnesses were able to give themselves a college level legal education from reading Awake between washing windows. 🙄

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit