2023-10-17 and 2023-10-20 Letters!

by Atlantis 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2023-10-17-Legal Seminar

The letter includes mention of the A-19 Form.
    Here is a copy of the A-19 Form.

2023-10-20-Governing Body Update #7

Grandpa sending documents!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Thank you!

I notice the questions are pretty intrusive, none of your business type questions. And of course the all important, Do you believe in the governing body and obey them question.

Anyone wanting to give free labor to this bunch is even more crazy than the typical politician.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ATLANTIS & FEDUP JW:

I looked at that application and agree that almost all of the questions are far too intrusive (in addition to asking for somebody’s SS number) and definitely fall into the none-of-your-business category.😮 You’ve got to be kidding!

And just think that this will be entered into a computer database.. One thing that bothers me is that said applicant (with all their education and skills) is being ‘evaluated’ by somebody who can’t even come close! Somebody would have to be super PIMI and under a spell to furnish anybody with this information!!!

A while back I explained to one of the JWs who I keep in touch with that I’m not interested in coming back to the religion and have no intention of giving personal information or $ to anybody.. While I realize the average ‘publisher’ is not asked to fill out something as ridiculous as this, they have been asked to provide some info.

As far as I was ever concerned, the only thing they could ask for was my address and phone number. This is outrageous.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"Have you ever had a homosexual relationship?" "If 'yes', please explain".

This can't be real; surely, this is a joke!

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Goodness those questions are off the scale...

I notice one was missing:

25a. Have you ever spent $100's of dollars worth of money on strong alcohol that could have been donated to the world wide work while you should have been attending a meeting?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thanks Atlantis.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"25a. Have you ever spent $100's of dollars worth of money on strong alcohol that could have been donated to the world wide work while you should have been attending a meeting?"

Good grief!!

• blondie
    blondie

LHG, wow :looked at that application and agree that almost all of the questions are far too intrusive (in addition to asking for somebody’s SS number)" Pretty soon the WTS will be asking for your bank account numbers.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

If anyone answers truthfully there will be no applications.

I am sure real-estate requires knowledge of divorce, fornication, homosex, child abuse?

-or could it be something else ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""We must be ready to obey any instructions whether or not they seem strategic from a human standpoint or not""

Something like that

You never know what they could ask for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit