Here You Go, Folks! - Leah Remini

by sparky1 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sparky1
  • Cadellin
    Cadellin

Ha! Just about to post the same link. Interesting!

• carla
    carla

Nov 13 on A & E

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good

More exposure of this dangerous and corrupt religious cult is good for the general public to see.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The group’s site indicates Jehovah’s Witnesses are “far from being a dangerous cult,” and lists involvement in addiction recovery, literacy initiatives, and disaster relief as examples of the goodwill it has done.

can you believe they have the nerve to say this....

addiction recovery??? On this very forum we have documented incidents of suicide when poor addict JWs, often of cigerettes or prescription drugs,kill themselves when they are disfellowshipped and shunned. Zero help EVER GIVEN.The so-called literacy initiatives are only individual jws teaching potential recruits to read their literature and we all know their disaster relief is only for other jw's and they often require payment.

• Moster
    Moster

Oh man I love her!!!!

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Relief and recovery are the last two words that should be used to describe the JW’s.

• LV101
    LV101

Can't wait - thx for the share.

• deegee
    deegee

I wasn't able to view the msn.com link, seems the URL is incomplete.......don't know if anyone else had that problem?

I will re-post it here:

aftermath-season-3-teaser-probes-jehovahs-witnesses/ar-BBOyJ9h

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I'm having problems with the msn link as well, brings up multiple stories, starts up with a Kendall Jenner story, ugh. and more nonsense after that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit