My last post.

by KGB 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

I don't think it was all that long ago that many gave you a send off..... oh well, here we go again......repetition for emphasis I suppose. Bye-bye baby.

cheeses - waving vigorously as KGB heads for the door.... no tears though. Might be that I am one of the unbelievers that he was sulking about. As they say in OZ - stiff shit eh?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

KGB....... that wasn't very kind. Disagreement is one thing. Ignorant name-calling is something else. I don't think much of your "brand" of christianity.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Santa waving Bye Bye to KGB....looks like a bag of coal for you this year!

Mrs. Shakita

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Happy Trails Comrade! May you find peace where ever you end up.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Well well well! Guess I know who won! (high-five to my sweetie)

So when your facing God on your judgement day he will say that your stealing that lolipop from circle K is the same as the child molestor.

If that's the case then *your* god is a total jerk who has no sense of perspective whatsoever and is no better than your devil.

And by the way, it's "you're" and NOT "your". Dumbass!

So as you leave, don't let the door hit you where your god split you.

Mike.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Oink Oink.....sorry you couldn't see some of the goodness here, and ALOT of good people. You could've just avoided the threads where your "beliefs" were put into such jeopardy....for that you only have yourself to blame.

How your faith is so easily undermined by coming to a discussion board is beyond me, but if it is, then this is perhaps for the best. May God bless you in your future endeavors, and may you find yourself a new DB home that fulfills your needs.

Peace.

• shamus
    shamus

What the hell do you want... a parade and whine before you go? Just go you big whiner!

Good god, talk about dramatic! If I were to get pissed off I'd just leave, and not whine and cry and try to get sympathy by my exit.

Hopefully you're gone for good. If not, remember out comments, geek. Enjoy your new life with god... we're all sinners... (sounds like dub logic, no?)

Whiner.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I thought KGB already had a goodbye thread?

Well, KGB, you won't be missed around here, loser! Oink, oink!

• gumby
    gumby

KGB, left because his feelings were hurt that Christianity and God were put down here. I remember when I came here and felt the same way as far as being blown away that nearly all had seemed to lost faith in god or the bible. I was let down. I didn't go through the calling people names things though.....as that was not nice KGB.

Instead I stayed and learnes whether or not what people said was true. I came to find as mad as you are KGB at people who down Christianity.......that Christianity also condems those who do not believe in Christianity......only it's with Eternal damnation........and that hurts others feelings as yours were hurt.

You made some friends here, you can avoid those that you don't like.

Take care,

Gumby

• ballistic
    ballistic

I was agnostic when I found these web sites, I am now more bordering on atheist, but not quite. I was the most staunch prayerful dedicated pioneer you could imagine. Disfellowshipping alone took that away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit