My last post.

by KGB 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KGB
    KGB

This is my final and very last post after this I will not return here as someone here made something clear to me. My faith in God and Jesus Christ cannot and I will not tolerate others who do not believe to attempt to stumble me or change my mind at all. My faith stands strong and true and none of you can do nothing to change it.

Gods word say "do not cast your pearls before swine"

That which tells me I am waisting my time in even coming to this board as it is full of non believers. To all those who are still believers in the Lord I strongly advise you too to leave this board. When we associate ourselves with those that I am speaking of we put ourselves in danger. If you are a believer than you not only believe in God but also the devil. The bible is very clear about staying away from those who act out in evil ways. So I suggest that you Christians put your faith in where it belongs and wipe the dust from your feet and leave this board.

Simon,

I believe you are the creator of this board, I would be very thankful if you would remove me completely from this board and if you cannot then please tell me how its done so I can remove myself. I made a big mistake coming here as I thought this board was a place to help those coming out of the Jehovahs Witness religion. As I can see it is a place where The non believer can vent there anger towards those who still wish to believe. I will not and can not belong to a group of people who are hateful, cruel, and just plain selfish. I thought I was learning things here as well as teaching some things too but I found that I was merely fighting with the devil. OH yes my faith is very strong in Jesus and what I love and believe in no man can put it under me. Please tell me how to do this if you can't by sending me a message in my message box as I will not return here to read any future post. These people make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as I close, to those who do love the Lord with all your hearts be very careful of what your doing here your putting yourselves in danger by playing with pigs. Like I said earlier do not cast your pearls before swine.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

KGB: You are so judgemental and unkind. As you know if you don't want to be here don't post. Simon doesn't have time to remove people.
    You are no better than the dubs you think you separated from with that attitude. I have met nice, kind, wonderful people here and how dare you act as if they aren't. You are the one that makes blanket statments and calls yourself a Chritian FOR SHAME.

• berten
    berten

>and I will not tolerate others who do not believe to attempt to stumble me or change my mind at all.

>My faith stands strong and true and none of you can do nothing to change it.

Is there not a contradiction here?

If your faith is strong,then what does it matter what others think?

• minimus
    minimus

Sometimes, it's better that people do not join this board. If someone decides to join any group, they should thoroughly check it out first. If THEY don't do this, then THEY are not doing THEIR job. I don't know why I write this since it appears that I am "casting pearls before swine."

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Bye!

alt

"I wonder what these taste like?"

• Swan
    Swan

KGB,

Calling people pigs is really a cruel dig for your last post. These pigs are my good friends and I hope they consider me as one among them.

I have posted before about self-righteous drama queens that draw attention to themselves and take parting shots while making a grand exit. All I can say about your post is hope you fare well elsewhere and don't let the door hit you in the behind as you leave.

Tammy

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

I'll OINK to that Swan!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

<------- just musing to self that KGB was also a name for the branch that Russian spies worked with

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

KGB,

Just in case your curiosity gets the better of you I'll say this, "I am going to give you a G for enthusiasm, but I am going to have to ask you to work on your grammer and writing skills for your next assignment. Thank you, and we look forward to your next talk pathetic little comment."

JR

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    be very careful of what your doing here your putting yourselves in danger by playing with pigs

Excuse Me ?

Well somebody, sure has a a narrow mind and a thin skin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit