Angry.

by lulu 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• shera
    shera

Gag.......

• Mystery
    Mystery

I completely understand small town mentality. Is this person looked up to in your town? If not turn it around on him. If he is and his “word” will affect others in your community I would do as avishai suggested. If not taking it all of the way; at least telling “the town” you are going to; of course after telling him you are going to.

I have done it. Just the suggestion of pressing slander charges on the person, fixed the problem for me. (I don’t know if it will be the same in your case) But he is the one that has been in hiding now; not me.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

((( Lulu )))
    That was horrible and I could not agree more with TR. I can't believe how much they were involved in our daily lives
    while in and even thou no longer attending they feel the need to assure one is labeled, how sickining and irritating.
    Hugs
    Cassi
  • myself
    myself

(((((((lulu))))))))

That grand poobah of the kingdumb hall hell was way out of line. I agree, sue him. He is casting the same judgement on anyone else in your town that does not agree with his religious beliefs.

• lulu
    lulu

Thanks everyone. I would love to sue him, but at the moment I can't afford the lawyers fees, and as it is when I was a part of this cult they managed by one means or another to get approximately $200.000, correct, $200.000. out of me. Enough already. I have told some locals of the remarks and I must admit they are horrified, they have known me in and out of the "Lie' for years. Things will die down I expect.Take care everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit