Angry.

by lulu 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• lulu
    lulu

Just been informed that the local P.O. has publicly announced in front of a few people(local Real Estate Office)that I am a very wicked woman and must be avoided at all cost. The hearers were not WT people!

This is a very small area I live in and I am well known over many years.

All I said was at one time that whether it was God's organization or not nobody knows as all big businesses need organizing as there would be chaos otherwise, everybody doing their own thing etc. As far as the FDS are concerned they are not dead yet and haven't run the race. So who knows?

Common sense I would think!!

• avishai
    avishai

Sue for libel & slander. Get statements from the people it was said to. Sue, sue, sue. Then win. Then, go peel out & do cookies in the KH parking lot in your new ferrari. I'm dead serious.

• TR
    TR

I would sh*t bricks if the 'hovahs did that to me.

Ditto with avishai's comments.

TR

• Xandria
    Xandria

Yep I have to agree, definately..def-definately sue!

X.

Of they would be sporting a size 81/2 shoe shoved somewhere sideways.

• Brummie
    Brummie

flippin disgraceful!

Pick up the phone and call your local newspaper, tell them your experience, get it plastered all over the newspaper in your little area.

brummie

• blondie
    blondie

lulu, what wickedness did he cite that would convince non-witnesses. I understood that all non-JWs were fonts of wickedness themselves and to be avoided at all costs. I would talk to these non-JWs and find out why they would listen to a JW about who to associate with. It's bad enough they tell their own members what to do.

Blondie

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    All I said was at one time that whether it was God's organization or not nobody knows

I suppose that might be seen as wicked - because I do know that it is NOT God's org, now or ever.

They simply shouldn't be allowed into Qld anyway - surely there's some real s***^ole that would be much more appropriate for jw po's and the like.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    and I am well known over many years.

In that case your reputation, which everyone is aware of, will win out, despite a few words by the village idiot.

• obiwan
    obiwan

!!!!

• berylblue
    berylblue

I have to tell you that if I heard a statement like that about ANYone, I would have to question the peraon making the statement rather than the person about whom the comment was made.

But I can see why you're upset. Not everyone thinks backwards, like me.

Sorry it happened. He is an idiot. It will likely backfire on him.

Rosemarie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit