Blood Transfusion Permitted

by Nevuela 24 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

JWs will think differently about non JWs and bible studies. I think in a lot of cases like this one they’ll let things go and even agree until the person is baptized then it’s complete conformity.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I've actually come to suspect that quite a lot of active, dutiful JWs have, deep down, come to the conclusion that the WTS's transfusion prohibition is fundamentally flawed.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

My father had only studied with the JW's when he died from not taking a blood transfusion. The attending nurse was a JW and said to us (the family) " Why is he doing this....he's not baptized ?? I certainly would'nt refuse blood if I wasn't a baptized Witness".

It seems that many JW's figure that God isn't interested in non JW's. They are exempt from obeying "Gods laws" because they're gonners at Armageddon anyway.

JW's are willing to use the blood fractions of non JW's who donated their blood even though they view donating blood as a sin.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is this “Annointed” one a woman? Is this “Annointed” one at World HQ?? Is this “Annointed” one “genuine?”

DD 🤔

• under the radar
    under the radar

This account just confirms what I have long thought: many JWs don't really think transfusions are wrong. But they have to appear to believe accepting one is violating God's law, and spout the company line when asked about it. This is a clear case of "turning commandments of men into laws of God," but they are so intimidated by the Borg and afraid of the consequences of thinking for themselves that they would rather die, or allow their children to die, than go against their masters.

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

DATA-DOG She's a woman, yes, but I don't see what that has to do with anything. Unless you're talking about the scripture that implies all of the anointed would be men because "they don't defile themselves with women," or whatever the case was.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I’m just having trouble giving any credence to a woman’s view about scriptural matters, especially one who claims to be annointed as she is likely emotionally unbalanced.

DD

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

DATA-DOG But what does gender have to do with scriptural matters? If it's not about the issue I already mentioned, then what are you saying, exactly? I don't understand what you are getting at.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

(cont'd...)

Know how I know?

'Cause that was me.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Her response was correct imo. There is no basis to argue that non JW's should observe the WT's irrational policies on blood, blood components, and blood fractions. Sadly, we have numerous incidents where it works the other way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit