• JT-LadyC
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

What? Listen to an hour interview? It better be good😱

Thank you Lady C for all your videos very good work

Joy

• JT-LadyC
    JT-LadyC

LOL - Yes, an entire hour! Very good stuff!!!

You did an awesome job...getting a lot of good reviews!

• Cangie
    Cangie
    I listened and was glad I did...it was like visiting with 2 new friends. Thank you both for giving us your time and for sharing your memories with us.
  • Lieu
    Lieu
    Listened to it maybe last night? 'Cause im subscribed to your channel. 😆Great interview.
  • Deleteandrestart
    Deleteandrestart
    Joy has been there and done it all, this interview is well worth listening to , it really does reinforce a lot of the opinions on this board , I would definitely recommend it, especially the part where joy says that the organisation has no loyalty for anything you do for them, I would concur with that entirely.
  • LettMorrisSplaneit
    LettMorrisSplaneit
    Well worth the time! ... I appreciated what she said about CoC and what an impact its had on people waking up.
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock
    Nice interview. A JW sister that goes to Bethel as an elder's wife, is there for 1975, later leaves and goes to college while remaining in good standing and with husband still an elder, goes into the medical field. Later they wake up to Ttatt...
  • AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

The hour absolutely flew by because the interview was so engrossing. Joy, you have such an engaging personality that makes you so easy to listen to. Not only did your sincerity shine through, but you expressed yourself with confidence because of your wealth of experience and knowledge, especially when you discussed your years of living and working at Bethel and as a nurse-midwife dealing with the JW blood ban.

Thanks Lady C and Joy for the time and effort it took to put together an especially absorbing interview. Lady C - I liked the warmth and enthusiastic style you exhibited as you questioned Joy. I look forward to more interviews with former JW women, like Joy, who now don't have to hide their intelligence, creativity and excellent ability to engage in leadership roles.

Barbara

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Bump. Worth a listen, guys.

There's no video, just audio, so you can play it in the background while you get other stuff done.

Great story. It's rotten at the top and those who have been at Bethel smell it first.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit