Did you use the JW calendars?

by GermanXJW 21 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

At least they do not make the JW use the calendar invented by Clayton Woodworth that was rejected by Rutherford. Woodworth was editor of the Golden Age saw the need for the Bible Students to have their own calendar with their own month's names. IIRC one of the month was even called "Jehovah".

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

never used it, and I have allways refused it - telling them I have no place on any wall to hang it up.
    Over which they allways were very difficult.

• KGB
    KGB

Nope, my job always gave out calendars every year so I never needed one...Whew!!!!

• Soledad
    Soledad

my mother would pin up the calendar behind her linen closet door, year after year. we used it for counting time and placements in field service.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Yes I was a good little dud, I had one in the game room. Now I buy Cat/kitten ones. Put them all over the house! Love my two kitties! Maverick

• Undecided
    Undecided

I had completely forgotten about them. We used to put them up all the time. Funny how I could forget something sooo important.

Ken P.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Never used one. Why advertise that I was one?

• jimbob
    jimbob

Yeah, we used them. But it always irritated me that they never put "worldly" holidays on them. Good JW's don't need to know when the holidays are. Of course, we always had a real calendar elsewhere in the house. As soon as we quit the borg, the calendar was the first thing to go.....straight into the trash!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I knew quite a few who used the calendars to record their field service activity. Was I the only nerd to use a computer program to do it?

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

Be more helpful to issue diaries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit