Yearbook 2016

by Gorbatchov 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov
    Stil no 2016 yearbook on jw.org, due to my fade I forgot the normal publishing date. Do you remember when the yearbook was released? I'm just curious about the 2015 publisher data.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    yes we're more than curious about the 2015 report, its almost obsessional the anticipation of it , all time milestones of mediocrity will be seen
  • Gayle
    Gayle
    In a week or two?
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    If I remember right the book is released sometime in Jan-Feb. Seem to remember getting it later than expected the last two years.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Bethelites should have them by now. Hopefully someone can leak the report.
  • freddo
    freddo
    Late, yeah. They've got to have a recount in every country to massage the figures upwards.
  • steve2
    steve2

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6220509230399488/2015-service-report

Hi Gorbatchov, you may have already seen this thread from over one month ago - it contains the preliminary results from the 2015 service year.

In the past few years the Yearbook has been released late December. Stay tuned! Best, steve

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

2010 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses

Posted to their site 2010-01-01

2011 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses

Posted to their site 2010-12-31

2012 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses

Posted to their site 2011-12-19

2013 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses

Posted to their site 2012-12-26

2014 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Cover of the 2014 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Posted to their site 2014-01-08

2015 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Posted to their site 2015-01-02

I expect them to post the 2016 sometime in early January, 2016 at this URL: http://www.jw.org/download/?output=html&pub=yb16

• Londo111
    Londo111

I've been here four years and this is asked every year about this time.

BTW...I suspect the reported 2015 baptism numbers are likely accidently misreported by an order an magnitude. I hope I'm wrong! We will see when the Yearbook comes out.

• sir82
    sir82

Did anybody else used to get "early" Yearbook copies mailed to them from Bethelites?

I got one many years ago. I thought "Cool, I got one early. Thanks dude!"

It wasn't until many years later that I learned that this was a very frequent ploy by Bethelites to solicit cash reimbursement. Like "Here's a 'gift' for you, now I hope you send me money!"

I had no idea at the time. I did not send any money.

The following year, I got no early Yearbook.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit