Please Watchtower Society : Not another '' LIVE FOREVER'' publication.

by RULES & REGULATIONS 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I share the exact same sentiment as this thread.

'Not another live forever' publication. Blah

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    LongHairGal

the first thing I did was to rid my mind of this paradise earth teaching because I felt it was a cruel trick to play on my mind.

This is the key to their strength. It's cruel but it works. It's the same game that has been used for thousands of years to convince the masses to go to war, to commit terrorist acts, to fight the Holy wars, and so on.

That's why I'm against all religion. People can be GOOD with religion.

Religion is a tool that is used to capture minds and persuade people to give up their lives TODAY in exchange for Eternal Life TOMORROW.

And the Bible is the book that has been used by all these Christian religions to manipulate people into doing illogical things.

Believe in the resurrection of some man (Lazarus) who died and was resurrected over 2000 years ago, whom I've never met, and neither has anyone else, and who to this day is still dead--------and you will have ETERNAL LIFE-----if you support our Organization with your hard earn monies. ----------Where do I sign!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Yes this study course is designed to rope in the young. Primarily it is to be electronic and interactive. Over 50s don’t like that . Geoff Jackson’s comments on the broadcast were disparaging the older ones.. it is a case of “keep up with the times or fall behind “

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

What does that say if they have to use bells and whistles to make it appealing

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Over 50s don’t like that . Geoff Jackson’s comments on the broadcast were disparaging the older ones..

'' Recently, I was talking to a sister who has been in the truth for about 65 years. And she said concerning the midweek meeting, I have learned more about the Bible in the last few years then in the previous 60 years.''

I do not believe this fabrication, Mr. Jackson. Last year my aunt (who is 86 years old ) was showing me how she was having a hard time trying to learn how to use a tablet!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

They’re running out of titles. There was a brochure with almost exactly the same title:

https://www.archiv-vegelahn.de/images/Wachtturm/1982-Br-le-E.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit