Please Watchtower Society : Not another '' LIVE FOREVER'' publication.

by RULES & REGULATIONS 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

There will be another new generation of Watchtower Society followers that will be introduced to ''the

carrot and stick.'' Promise something that will never be attained!

A new Jehovah's Witness study publication book entitled: "Live Forever Eternally - An Interactive Guide" is being introduced for new Bible studies. It looks very promising to these new recruits, but it will disappoint everyone.

Generation after generation of members have studied these same kind of books, only to be disappointed after the promises made, never delivered.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    That's what I call overlapping everlasting life!
  • Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

"Live Forever Eternally " - Really ? That's the name of the book?

How else would a person live forever, except... eternally?

Talk about dumb titles. Somebody needs to get some English skills.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    "Live Forever Eternally " - Really ? That's the name of the book?

The title of the book is "Enjoy Life Forever".

The introductory brochure of first 3 lessons is available for download:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/Enjoy-Life-Forever-Introductory-Bible-Lessons/

• Overrated
    Overrated

I recall reading all three of those books- seems like some old shit sandwich in each one. Maybe this new book they added a tomato?

• Magnum
    Magnum

Just downloaded and looked at the introductory part. Noticed that all the artist depictions look more realistic - not so cartoonish and make-believe as in the Live Forever book. The colors are more realistic. I didn't see any with a bunch of fruit and panda bears in vivid colors.

I saw a realistic looking portrayal of a boy in shorts kicking a soccer ball and a man and woman hiking in mountains with shorts and backpacks (and the shorts aren't dressy, either; they look more rugged like they're meant for activity). I saw some people walking down a snow-covered road with dogs on leashes (so, you won't go to Gehenna for owning a pet now???). It just seems to be more in touch with actual life now - soccer balls? pets? hiking in mountains with hiking boots and stylish activewear?

So, again (we've been saying it here for a number of years now), it seems that the org is trying to go more mainstream and appeal to more people. In the old, bolder days, the org was more like "our way or the highway." Now, it seems to know its gig is up, and it's trying to be more hip and modern and appealing.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

ENJOY LIFE FOREVER

It's that time again. The Watchtower is actually very smart------deviously!

They know the older generation that was expecting to make it into the New Order WITHOUT DYING is about to pass away----leaving only the young born-in to take over the reigns of supporting the Organization financially.

So it's time for another Study Aid-(Indoctrinating Tool) to wet the appetite of gullible young ones and keep them away from anything that might wake them up and leave the Org.

Living Forever is a very successful, alluring, bait for humans who become aware of their mortality. It's the Watchtower's main purpose to awaken young ones at an early age, that they are mortal and will one day Die. And the only way to escape Death, is to be a part of God's Organization.

So------YOU CAN ENJOY LIFE FOREVER!---------------------------------IF!

• Overrated
    Overrated

Watchtower got to get new money in to the Org. Don't thing this new turd will do it. Still a turd.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

PISTOLPETE:

Yes, it is true that the older generation of JWs is passing away. These people who expected to walk into the ‘new system’ are mostly gone.

Even years ago when I was active, I heard an elder in conversation say to somebody (about someone who died) that many JWs will get to the new system the ‘underground way’. This made me angry when I heard this because it sounded like they were backing away from their belief that the new system was coming in time so they wouldn’t need to experience death.

When I began my Fade several years later, the first thing I did was to rid my mind of this paradise earth teaching because I felt it was a cruel trick to play on my mind. I don’t know if I truly ever believed it. It was a nice mental exercise..Everybody and every creature has died all throughout history (unless a few special people are keeping their existence secret).

The fact that a new publication might possibly be in the works to whet younger people’s appetite to supposedly ‘live forever’ and hang onto the religion doesn’t surprise me..I just know I’M past the point of falling for this.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""When I began my Fade several years later, the first thing I did was to rid my mind of this paradise earth teaching because I felt it was a cruel trick to play on my mind. I don’t know if I truly ever believed it. It was a nice mental exercise..Everybody and every creature has died all throughout history (unless a few special people are keeping their existence secret).""

I 100% concur. You know something, it is very, very , very cruel trick to do this to people. By telling them they will never die by doing everything you tell them to do. Then insulting your intelligence by telling you about this fictitious future. Very cruel thing to do to people, by dangling this "carrot" forever. To a future which is NEVER coming.

I was the same way. I had to 'deprogram' myself too!!! To get rid of this paradise earth thing and living forever. Cruel mental trick to keep you 'hostage' to the Borg.

Not one thing ever born,,,,on this planet,,,,has ever escaped their eventual end.

All it takes is some critical thinking to escape Borg 'mentality'.

This is the information-age now. There are a 'plethora' of sites, youtube videos and books to buy to help you with deprogramming from Borg mentallity, carrot and stick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit