Barbara Anderson's important interview with Aussie activist Steven Unthank on Six Screens Mar. 2nd

by AndersonsInfo 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndersonsInfo
  • AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Usually, I don't advertise on this discussion board any interviews I'm going to have with fascinating former JWs. However, tomorrow's interview with activist, Steven Unthank in Australia, and his associate activist in England, Samantha Radford, will be so special that I decided to let you all know about it. I don't think you will be sorry spending time to hear what these folks dedicated to exposing the wrongdoing of the Watchtower have to say. If you miss the program, it will be saved on Six Screens for future viewing.

I'm going to repeat the date and time: Saturday, March 2nd at 4:30 pm CST or 5:30 pm EST.

Barbara

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thank you so much Barbara fro the heads up. I shall listen at a later date, and thank you for all your sterling work over the years !

• Elmer
    Elmer

Thanks Barbara. I will check it out.

• arwen
    arwen

Thank you ❤️

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Why SixScreens / Rick Fearon?

• vienne
    vienne

Mr. Fearon seems a bit 'off' to me. But I'll listen to Barbara any day.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Thank you Barb looking forward to it!

That's 21.30 pm UK time. Look up You Tube "Rick Fearon" and click on Live.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Why SixScreens / Rick Fearon?

Vidiot Barb does interviews every fortnight at the moment on the channel.

I for one am very grateful we have the opportunity to listen to Barb and that Rick has captured them for posterity. The other positive is that everyone is able to call in and speak to Barb, to pose questions to her and I think that's a fantastic thing. Particularly for older ones among us who may be isolated or disabled/unwell. It's a real community

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thanks Barbara!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit