What ya doing?

by Vivamus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Surfing the net, and doing some additional research on my second novel. (I know the first one is no where near publication - I'm still looking for an agent). I can't boot up the computer without checking a few message boards.

• greven
    greven

Right now I am talking to ya on msn. You did not get enough sleep and you haven't eaten yet so...I am depriving you of those basic needs... tsk tsk tsk

Greven

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm getting ready (or "fixing", as a Texan would say) to get married on Friday. Yup it's me & YoursChelbie, tying the knot after nearly one year together. Her mom & brother came up here to Minnesota, and we're busy playing host to them this week. A justice of the peace will perform the ceremony, so we will not hear how married people should set witnessing for a publishing corporation as their #1 goal !!

Also we're busy unpacking boxes and settling into our new two-bedroom apartment. It's loverly, with a nice view of a creek, a trail and a volleyball court as seen from the third floor. It also has a fireplace and a deck. But alas, there is no linen closet.

Summer in Minnesota, so beautiful -- I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Well Viv, today is my birthday and I wanted to thank you for responding to my short guy question. Funny comment about being a giant...When I see a tall, well figured lady, my first though is'"time to get my mountain climbing gear on!" I guess the key to this all for me is, as an artist, I look at the unque beauty in all women. That is what I focus on, not the flaws, but that which makes this person special and attractive. To me your most attractive element, and you have many to choose from, is your honesty. Honesty means trust to me. This makes me comfortable and at ease. And a man values being comfortable. Maverick

• Aztec
    Aztec

Congrats Gopher and YoursChelbie! Wonderful!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit