What ya doing?

by Vivamus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

It's 2.30 AM over here [yes, thats Holland]. And I'm working on an essay. Midnight working works best for me, as I have no distractions from phones ringing, friends coming over or things like that. Tho the board is a huge distraction, or better said, a great place for ciggie-breaks

So what are you all doing? Or should be doing....

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• rocketman
    rocketman

I'm posting here.

Okay, enough wise-cracking. I just got back from a cool gas station with attached store where you can get custom-ordered subs, burgers, etc. Plus, they have lots of baked goodies.

• kproscts
    kproscts

Well, it's 8:35PM est (PA) and I just got home from work and I am supposed to be doing reports for my Friday morning meeting. Of course I am checking e-mail and taking a break - just tired of looking at numbers all day. Oh, yeah I still have to iron my shirt for in the morning as well, put of the ironing bit and now I have to, out of freshly ironed shirts.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Rocketman, Ahhhh, food! I am starving here [well, not starving, but I could definatly eat something] but alas, nothing is open here in Holland....

Kpr, Ironing, ugh, I never do that, I simply buy clothes that don't need ironing...

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• JH
    JH

What am I doing?

I'm waiting for Viv to be at her 1999th post to start a new thread entitled VIV IS AN EMPEROR.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Will you do that for me JH? How sweet!! But isn't the 2001th post needed for that?

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'm taking a stress break and reading people's posts. I have a really dumb tv show on in the background. I was crying because of Gizmo's post but I really need to grow a thicker skin...Damn! I was trying to destress.

~Az

PS want me to start the congratulatory thread Viv?

• JH
    JH

2000 is the magic number, If you need 2001, you know what to do. Unless you rather push back a pleasure.

Do you often push back pleasures?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

((((Azzie)))) No, crying for someone is a beautiful thing. Don't try to get rid of that, empathy is a wonderful thing.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

JH, what an inappropiate question!

Anyway, I won't make it cuz:

You can currently post 8 more which will increase in 13 hour(s) 45 min(s) when your oldest post expires.

And I need one more than that.

*cries*

-

Dutch District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit