New to the board

by Michalea 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Michalea
    Michalea

Wow, what a welcome thanks!! From what I read you are a passionate group!! And funny!

And nope I was never baptised!! ;)

Parents are moving back into the area, as crappy of parents as they were, they make awesome grandparents, now if I can just burn that book of bible stories before my mother starts reading it to my kids!!!

• zanex
    zanex

Welcome...to this safe haven for all those who have left the lash and oppresion of the tyrannical lords of Jehovahs Witnesses....(hahahahahahahahaha..sounds pretty good doesnt it?) Really though...welcome..its a funny place here with some good information and sort of a guide to wherever it is that the road takes ya...

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Michalea!

• Austrian
    Austrian

Welcome Michalea. This forum really does help rid you of the slime we all received while being apart of the Borg. Hope you enjoy....

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Michalea

• aunthill
    aunthill

Welcome Michalea!

This is a great place to be, to learn and relieve stress!

Aunthill

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hello Michalea! and

• caligirl
    caligirl

Welcome Michalea!

I loved your expression "residual slime" - what a great way to put it! It is so true that it continues to impact our lives long after we leave. I hope you find this place as helpful as I have!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Michalea, Michalea, Michalea, Michalea!!!! .... (and the crowd goes wild)

Big Howdy!

• pandora
    pandora

HI there Michalea!

Welcome. I got out at about the age of 16. My parents moved away about that time. I had to find someone to live with. It was a little scary. But that was over 15 years ago. It's all good now. My mom isn't aloud to indoctrinate my child either. I don't want to pass this plague to my child. It is bad enough that she has freaky relatives that don't celibrate holidays and other weird stuff.

I'm sure you will find the fellowship here very enlightening. I know I did.

Have fun.

-P(J)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit