New to the board

by Michalea 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Michalea
    Michalea

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an ex-jw. Was raised as one from about 4 to 16. Mother jw and still in, father and 2 brothers never were. Just within the past 6 months or so realizing the effects of being raised jw has had on me. Now changing view points and starting to get rid of all the residual slime left on me. Hope to make some new friends and become a part of this community.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Welcome Michalea.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Mrs. Shakita

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Welcome aboard Michalea.

You'll find this place to full of friends wating to be made. Speak your mind and don't take everything you read too seriously. Some of us tend to rant from time to time. Most of us have been where you are and can understand what you are feeling.

Thunder

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hi!

Great to have you with us. May you find peace on this board, and lots of great info.

Welcome aboard !

www.escapethewatchtower.com

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Welcome Michalea. Here's hoping you never got baptised?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Greetings Michalea, enjoy your stroll.

Guest 77

• mouthy
    mouthy

Pull up a chair & enjoy freedom to express yourself. We love UNconditionally .No matter what- We sometimes disagree -but that is healthy ( I think) Thank God you escaped while your still young.....

Grace

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

• greven
    greven

There's always room for more meat!

WOOOOFFF!!!

Greven

• Freedomrules
    Freedomrules

Welcome!!! Enjoy, this is a great group. And I love your name. It's my daugthers middle name.

Freedomrules

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit