Gone Fishin

by Valis 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((((((Travis and Liz))))))))))))

Welcome back! Y'all look like you had a great time! Liz you look positively adorable in those waders. I may have to get me some for Mozz to enjoy! LOL!

That burning magazine was kinda creepy!

Love ya both,

Andi

• enigma
    enigma

That pic is creepy. Makes you wonder.....

enigma

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome back, Valis & Liz,

That pic of the Awake burning will give me smurfy deomon dreams!!! LOL

Looks like you enjoyed the fine beauty of the great state of Missory

Hugs,

j2bf

• Valis
    Valis

I'll add bits and pieces as I take breaks between work..

One funny thing I noticed there are the two churches they have on the park grounds..Church of God and Catholics both have a spot...They have services a little later on in the day Sunday so everyone can catch the whistle at 6:30Am when you can legally start fishing...*LOL* One must have their priorities straight. And the other thing I am hesitant to mention...I got outfished...I caught 7 trout and Liz caught 21!!...sheesh...I'm thinking the end of the world is nigh upon us indeed..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    I got outfished

You didn't get outfished, Liz stomped a mudhole in you. If that had been a bar room brawl you would be in the hospital now.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Travis,

u sould have wiped your arse with the Awake, and left that page in the bathroom.

I always do the same thing, i take the da*n rags and throw them away. really is so maddening to see them in the docs office.

weds

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* shutter...you are exactly right...*LOL*

weds...I was really quite irritated when I found them...They were not long for this world...eheheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Wow, I felt relaxed just LOOKING at those photos! Great vacation, Valis! Thanks for sharing!

And y'all are wrong -- that's Darth Vader looking out of that fire.

Nina

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Valis: You got stomped my man

Hey Cruzan and BigT Thunder and I are wanting to go on a float trip (canoe) there...so hey if anyone wants to meet there we could have a blast we have a coupla tents and such....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I finally found it on a map. It doesn't look that far from where I was born. Nothing better than fresh trout. I will say Missouri has fantastic lakes, much better than Texas' man-made ones.

Sheila

A canoe trip, eh? Well I'll have to submit an application for approval to the two little people who actually run our household. I've got to admit though, I'm more of an indoor kind of guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit